Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misha school girl - Birmingham B12  (Read 2307 times)

1 review(s) for Misha school girl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Just a quick review as I am pressed for time and frankly am getting fed up with writing negative reviews, there just seems to be very little decent talent in the Birmingham area at the moment.

The woman in question: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone call, Text, waiting around then Text.

Venue: Modern apartment complex Bradford Street B12

The woman: Fairly sure it was the girl in the pictures, when she answered the door she was wearing a silky dressing gown with her décolletage showing, the site of this ample bosom pulled me in.

The meet: Went to the bedroom and was asked how long I wanted, confirmed my wish list (kissing, owo, deepthroat) and offered a shower, all the time I was looking at those puppies popping out of the dressing gown.

Used the shower, nice and clean with good selection of toiletries, re-entered the room and she was standing in front of me with the dressing gown removed. All I can say is I was HUGELY disappointed, she has clearly been eating a lot of pies since those photos were taken. Instead of the slender busty size 6/8 girl in the pics I got the size 12 pie eating version  :dash:

I have had more than my fair share of crap punts recently and have walked on occasion despite having paid, this time I had the horn and was frustrated having not punted in over a week, so I ploughed on and wish I had not.

Normally the sight of a semi naked female produces instantaneous movement in the pants area, mini Ming was not stirring despite being deprived of attention in over a week, so moved in for a kiss, wish I had not, she was not minty fresh. Removed the bra and I have to save the breasts are very nice and at last there was movement down below.

Removed her pants and reclined on the bed, got some piss poor OWO, asked for 69 and wished I had not, she clearly had not showered since the last client and the smell of BO was strong, what little hardon I had was fading.

You maybe saying by now I should have walked, said something, and yes normally I would have, but if you read my recent reviews you will see that I have had a run of bad luck punting-wise and was just fed up and horny.

Decided that I would finish myself off and positioned her for a facial wank, NO she doesn't do that (it's on her profile, so repositioned for finish over breasts, wanked furiously and eventually sprayed over breasts, face, hair, neck, bed covers (as I say I hadn;'t come in over a week so the tank was full to overflowing). At least I gained some satisfaction from pissing her off having to clean up the top half of her body from the hair down to the breasts and the bed covers, she was clearly not pleased  :cool:

Was offered another shower I declined (wished I had not) and left.

All in all a shit punt and I wished I had accepted the shower as I could smell her BO on me until I got home and had a shower and change of clothes.

She's working with another girl calling herself Adelle, didn't see her and cant find her link, but can't imagine she would be any better.

What the hell is happening in Birmingham at the moment? There is simply no decent talent around!!!!!

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:15:35 am by Ming »

Offline Bumbuttass

Bloody hell mate, you are having a shite time lately!!! 

I think I speak for the brethren in saying thanks for TOFTT ..... Again.  Hats off to you sir  :hi:

vw

At least I gained some satisfaction from pissing her off having to clean up the top half of her body from the hair down to the breasts and the bed covers, she was clearly not pleased  :cool:

Sounds a nasty punt, no excuse for being stinky, wonder if she showered after your mess ?

Hope you find something good soon !

seward

Bloody hell you have my deepest sympathy for that one ! Ming it seems the gods of punting haven't treated you well lately but at least we all know a review from you has no BS. Hope it gets better very soon thanks for all your good work on UKP    I think after that one a nose clip may become standard punting kit disgusting cow hygiene should be paramount.  :vomit:

Offline smiley9

Cheers Ming thanks for TOFTT yet another one Off the H/L I agree with some of the previous posters Brum is poor at the moment for decent WGs  :dash:

Offline azrael

Sorry to hear you had a crap punt, you seem to be having a torrid time lately. Heres hoping yourun into an excellent punt real soon  :drinks:

smithie1000

Just a quick review as I am pressed for time and frankly am getting fed up with writing negative reviews, there just seems to be very little decent talent in the Birmingham area at the moment.

The woman in question: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone call, Text, waiting around then Text.

Venue: Modern apartment complex Bradford Street B12

The woman: Fairly sure it was the girl in the pictures, when she answered the door she was wearing a silky dressing gown with her décolletage showing, the site of this ample bosom pulled me in.

The meet: Went to the bedroom and was asked how long I wanted, confirmed my wish list (kissing, owo, deepthroat) and offered a shower, all the time I was looking at those puppies popping out of the dressing gown.

Used the shower, nice and clean with good selection of toiletries, re-entered the room and she was standing in front of me with the dressing gown removed. All I can say is I was HUGELY disappointed, she has clearly been eating a lot of pies since those photos were taken. Instead of the slender busty size 6/8 girl in the pics I got the size 12 pie eating version  :dash:

I have had more than my fair share of crap punts recently and have walked on occasion despite having paid, this time I had the horn and was frustrated having not punted in over a week, so I ploughed on and wish I had not.

Normally the sight of a semi naked female produces instantaneous movement in the pants area, mini Ming was not stirring despite being deprived of attention in over a week, so moved in for a kiss, wish I had not, she was not minty fresh. Removed the bra and I have to save the breasts are very nice and at last there was movement down below.

Removed her pants and reclined on the bed, got some piss poor OWO, asked for 69 and wished I had not, she clearly had not showered since the last client and the smell of BO was strong, what little hardon I had was fading.

You maybe saying by now I should have walked, said something, and yes normally I would have, but if you read my recent reviews you will see that I have had a run of bad luck punting-wise and was just fed up and horny.

Decided that I would finish myself off and positioned her for a facial wank, NO she doesn't do that (it's on her profile, so repositioned for finish over breasts, wanked furiously and eventually sprayed over breasts, face, hair, neck, bed covers (as I say I hadn;'t come in over a week so the tank was full to overflowing). At least I gained some satisfaction from pissing her off having to clean up the top half of her body from the hair down to the breasts and the bed covers, she was clearly not pleased  :cool:

Was offered another shower I declined (wished I had not) and left.

All in all a shit punt and I wished I had accepted the shower as I could smell her BO on me until I got home and had a shower and change of clothes.

She's working with another girl calling herself Adelle, didn't see her and cant find her link, but can't imagine she would be any better.

What the hell is happening in Birmingham at the moment? There is simply no decent talent around!!!!!

the pics look lovely, are you sure you met the same girl?  :blush:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sounds like the next customer might be getting a taste of salty nipple.

Once again, thanks for TOFTT mate. Just remember, at your rate of consumption, the laws of probability are with you.

Ming

the pics look lovely, are you sure you met the same girl?  :blush:

As I say Smithie, I am reasonably sure the pie lady was the same...

Ming

Sounds like the next customer might be getting a taste of salty nipple.

Once again, thanks for TOFTT mate. Just remember, at your rate of consumption, the laws of probability are with you.

Bound to find a gem somewhere in this rubble - ever the optimist...

Ming

This is the girl she is working with, given the similarities of the furnishings in the room the pictures were taken I am guessing that these pics were also taken some time ago??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I say, didn't see this girl so, anyone wants to chance their arm and TOFTT ???

Offline Juankerr

This is the girl she is working with, given the similarities of the furnishings in the room the pictures were taken I am guessing that these pics were also taken some time ago??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I say, didn't see this girl so, anyone wants to chance their arm and TOFTT ???

Different girl pictured on that profile now  :rolleyes:

Ming

Different girl pictured on that profile now  :rolleyes:

Well spotted Juan

Even more reason to avoid these two!