Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oldest in glasgow  (Read 2737 times)

southside93

hi guys im new here but not new to punting, im really looking to just tick something off my list here the oldest i have been with was around 53 so im just wondering if anyone knows any that are older than that 54+, the reason i ask on here and not just do a standard filter is because i know alot of the girls like to lie about there ages so im hoping for someone alot older than they claim to be haha,

thanks guys :wacko:

Offline Game of scones

Scottish marie is easy 60 mature katarina is 55 the czech grannies in Tollcross all are 50ish Cindy gumtree massage in her 60's
Sorry no links I'm on moby

Offline auldie63

Suspect these ladies, like myself, have all had the big cake with 3 score candles on it

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's another one called Cindy but her profile seems to be down at the moment.
Happy hooking.

Offline Game of scones

Nice work auldie do you really think wee lucys maw is over 60?

Offline auldie63

Well if you add it up Lucy has passed 30 and is nearing 40 if not past surely.

southside93

perfect nice one guys much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Game of scones

I used to visit Vanessa on regular basis found her really dirty up fo most things said she had lucy In her teens thought maybe lucy about 30 maybe bring her in about 48 ?

Offline auldie63

So let us know who you honour. By the way if you go to see Cindy take some Dubbin she needs it to soften her skin, talk about sunbed addiction.

Shagger69

Nice work auldie do you really think wee lucys maw is over 60?

Lucy's maw looks rather manly

Offline auldie63

FFS noo wur gettin a wummin that's hud a wean bein accused of being a TS.
As far as I know still a medical impossibility.

Offline Game of scones

Ffs mibbes her big labia lips were a pair Aye baws

Offline auldie63

GOS never seen Lucy or her maw but I believe they used to do duos years ago.
Unless of course her 'maw' is in fact her Faither!
Stuck this up b4 read your missive.

Offline Game of scones

Cheers never experienced them as a duo but individually lucys a time wasting half hearted wee hoor whereas mother is a full on fuck me aw ways anyways non clock watching hooker😈😈

Offline Jock D

Scottish marie is easy 60 mature katarina is 55 the czech grannies in Tollcross all are 50ish Cindy gumtree massage in her 60's
Sorry no links I'm on moby

I reckon Cindy is in her 70's.  :vomit:

Offline auldie63

Aye she worked in the Oasis at the start of Bath Street. That got shut down as the building was condemned by the Council as unsafe way B4 the Plod purge on the others.

Offline auldie63

Cindy. When I went to see her I knew her face right away, she worked in the saunas in the 70s in Glasgow and I had seen her in the Oasis and when that was closed the one in Hyndland above the garage, don't remember the name, wasn't open long and they moved to a flat on Hyndland Road.

ickydicky

the french nutter is in her 50s and her pal that she does 3sums with iona gerbers is more than 60 :vomit:

Offline auldie63

And a word of advice Southside stay well the fuck away from them!

southside93

is it bad that i am tempted to go now haha! :blush:

ickydicky

listen to the auldie and stay well away they are posion and sexyfrenchgirl/magalie/celine is into bareback :vomit:

Offline randydandy2013

External Link/Members Only

Not quite in Glasgow, seen Sue a good few years ago when she was in high flats at Dalmiur, would have been tempted to return if she wasn't as far out in Cumbernauld. I'd say her profile age of 58 was fairly accurate.

DG

Not quite in Glasgow, seen Sue a good few years ago when she was in high flats at Dalmiur, would have been tempted to return if she wasn't as far out in Cumbernauld. I'd say her profile age of 58 was fairly accurate.

As I occasionally get the urge for an older woman, I have checked this profile out before. Just had a look at her PG; there are three sets showing penetrative sex. The first is protected, but the next two are unprotected and are clearly with two different guys, so unless she is a bigamist, I think her protestations about BB may be slightly questionable  :unknown: :vomit: :thumbsdown:

RandyF

I think her protestations about BB may be slightly questionable  :unknown: :vomit: :thumbsdown:

She's have to have a boyfriend/husband/toy boy DG.  She's in 60's probably had about 4 husbands.

They don't half make a compelling argument for Dignitas these un-retirable Glasgow matrons.  Let's help them with their bus fare to Switzerland I say  :hi:

Offline MrFox

I think her protestations about BB may be slightly questionable  :unknown: :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Her face is also questionable, I wouldn't even go near it with yours!

Hidden Image/Members Only

RandyF

i know alot of the girls like to lie about there ages so im hoping for someone alot older than they claim to be haha,

thanks guys :wacko:

You remind me a wee bit off Lovsamummy, southside93.  He's away living the happily married life though, so that rules that out  :)

RandyF

Aye Dignitas time.  Let's do the right thing by this Glasgow veteran.

Offline Courtney

Her face is also questionable

......... I'm sorry I clicked on that.  :vomit: :bomb:

DG

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's how she looks in her PG; maybe a trip to the Boots No7 counter is in order  :scare:

Offline Game of scones

First met this big hoor about 10 yrs ago at one of the infamous geordie Phils sex parties turned up with her partner /hubby as a civilian to watch within 10 mins she had a cock in her pussy wan in her mouth and a wee queue of punters waiting their turn she was as vocal as Fuck

Offline auldie63

On your own head be it, but don't come on here moaning when you catch the galloping nob rot!

Burnside

That's how she looks in her PG; maybe a trip to the Boots No7 counter is in order  :scare:
Makes me laugh how all the munters get a roasting, but all prossies will get work and have a better life than us with decent holidays.