Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Kristine - Aldgate  (Read 1119 times)

24 review(s) for stunning christine (4 positive, 9 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6295555) (4 positive, 9 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

justbeingcurioussa

I had eye on this hottie for quite some time but was not daring to see her due to her negative reviews. Had some free time in office yesterday so I called some of my regulars and they were all busy. Was in no mood and time to do long travel so finally decided to text Kristine.

Rates: £70 for 30 mins

Links : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms : Excellent comms. I texted to check availability and got immediate response. Time and location confirmed and she told me to text again 15 mins before arrival.

Location: Very discrete place near Aldgate station. It's on a busy street but easy entry so don't think anybody notices. Nice, clean and comfy bedroom. However, she told me that she is there only for a week.

Looks : She looks stunning...period.! Definitely the girl in the picture and, oh boy, what a beauty..! She greeted me in black thongs and had a flimsy drape to cover her assets. As soon as paper work sorted she revealed her sexy tits. Had piercings on belly and pussy which was looking very sexy. Had nice long hairs and skin smooth as velvet. Had a small brace on teeth but was not clearly visible.

Services: As mentioned in another reviews, her inclusive services are plain vanilla and all other things like DFK, OWO are £30 extra. Anal is £100 extra  :scare:. She started with putting condom on my dick and gave me a nice blowjob. She then started with cowgirl, asked me if I like any other position and I requested her to go reverse. Spanking or squeezing of ask not allowed. Started with mish and wanted to suck her tits but she was not looking comfortable with it. Strictly on kissing and she was turning her face to even small pecks which I didn't like TBH. From then on she seemed in a bit of hurry to make me cum. Switched to doggy in which she was making more moves then me  :wacko: I liked her making some very erotic moaning sounds. Looked at my watch and watch and it was still 15 mins left so I took my cock out and started with RO which she was not looking very keen on. Insisted me for sex and then her fake moaning became even louder and that too much for me to explode. I asked for shower but she refused saying that there are no fresh towels. I tried to strike a conversation to spend remaining time but she was not keen to talking and touching afterwards so I dressed and left.

I'm not sure how to rate this girl. There has to be a lot of talking, cuddling and kissing for me to leave satisfied after a punt but all that was absent. However, girl was gorgeous and her moaning was too good. Hence, going with a Nutral.

If you want a plain vanilla sex with a beautiful Romanian then she is the girl to go for but if you are looking for more then Avoid..!

Offline Vinegar Strokes

She may well be fit, but quite frankly her service sounds appalling!