Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan of allure  (Read 1978 times)

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only
£75.00 for 45 minutes incall blyth area
Booking was easy,handled proficiently by Alli at allure
The incall location is in a nice estate in blyth with plenty of parking nearby
I arrived on time & parked 2minutes walk away, the knock on the door was answered quickly & I was greeted by Megan looking very sexy indeed
Up the stairs donation sorted & I was offered a drink which I accepted
A little walk to the bedroom & Megan explains she has a puppy locked in another room out of the way which sometimes makes a noise & not to worry about it
Into the room where it's nice & warm were still chatting,Megan asks what i like & I reply what's on offer she replies anything but nothing to do with bums
I start to take my boots off & look up & megans already naked,now I've got to say the photos on allures website don't do her any justice,she's a petite size 6-8 with a great body & a very sex arse!
So I get my old arse onto the bed & we start with some great dfk & cuddling, then she asks oral with or without obviously it's going to be without if I've got the option
So she gets out the wipes & gives my old boy a wipe,obviously it didn't need it I had just showered but if it makes a girl happier I'm not going to complain, Megan starts giving me oral & it's more sucking than licking more tongue would have been good but it feels great, after a while I tell her to get on my face & we perform a 69 which is great nice clean & tasty
After a while I ask her to Lie down so I can go down on her which she seemed to enjoy & is making all the right noises,we then have more dfk until I tell her I need to Mac up.
As I'm a lazy bugger I wanted to be on my back with her on top to start,so she obliges & it felt that good as she was going for it, I thought to myself  I'm not changing position she's doing just fine with me holding on by her little sexy butt  after a while the Mac was full.
We get cleaned up a lay chatting & cuddling then it's time for me to be off so another quick kissing session & I get my clothes on,we're still chatting as I'm getting to leave & as I go for the farewell peck I'm greeted with a full blown kiss & cuddle, which was really nice
in summary location is good, apartment seemed clean & tidy (I wasn't looking to be fair)
Megan is a sexy petite young girl & the sex was great.
Would I return yes I will

Rod trotter

Thanks sounds decent.

Theres always been something holding me back seeing her but i might be sold.

Was the street discreet and facially what did you think :hi:

Looking4fun

Rod It's in an estate I drove in spotted the flat drove back out & parked a couple of minutes away, the front doors on a footpath that's not overlooked by other houses

Looking4fun

Nearly forgot pretty girl not sure what girls we've both seen to compare mate

Rod trotter

Nearly forgot pretty girl not sure what girls we've both seen to compare mate

Katy...allure?

Offline Jamessn

I was very happy when I saw her

Offline Bengeo13

Was that recently that you saw her Mr Clinton?