Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adelina111 - Romanian  (Read 1546 times)

1 review(s) for Adelina111 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HS4000Kestral

External Link/Members Only

Date & Time:
11/3/16 AM

Venue:
Hotel near Motorpoint Areana

The girl
Height: 5'6"
Dress: Size 6
Breasts: 32 C Natural
Hair: Long Raven/Dark brown hair
Face: Beautiful
Miscellaneous:

Duration:
1/2 hr

Cost:
£60

Services:
DFK, OW, 3 x Positions

How legitimate:
100%

Communication:
10/10

The meeting:
Took a chance on this one as the girl working with her has good reviews External Link/Members Only and she also had some good AW feedback.
Her English was ok, and she was quite quietly spoken, so I wasn't sure if she understood everything  said. Although everything I asked her to do was "ok", "yes that's fine".
Anyway I was not disappointed, Adelina is really pretty, and actually quite sweet. When I entered the room she was dressed in a white one-piece the same that can be seen on her AW profile.
I handed over the cash [ which I wasn't prompted for ] and then we started kissing, I asked if DFK was ok, as she had assured me it was via text. Onto the bed for some more exploration, her tits were great and responded to stimulation. Next we had some Oral With [ without may have been an option but I didn't ask ], then one of the best parts:

She lay down on the bed with her head hanging over the side and with me standing I started to fuck her mouth, I then moved so I was kneeling over her [ still with cock in her mouth ] so I could taste her pussy which was nice and clean. Then she managed to hook my legs behind her head and encouraged me to push her head even further onto my cock! Never had this done before and it was amazing.

Anyway, as I was about to explode, I moved off her. We than went into a couple of positions, Mish, her on top and finally from behind, and when I was about to cum she lowered herself down lower so I could really pump into her.

Had a quick chat afterwards, she did say she was going to try and stay in Cardiff, but you never know.

Amazing session for £60
Conclusion:

Filthy and loving experience.

Score:

10/10

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

Yes

Value for money:

Most definitely.

Offline HughJardon

Good Tofft mate, she looks very nice  :thumbsup:

Online Sky hunter

But her profile says her rate 80 & 120

Online Sky hunter

Is she here for long time. Is the hotel, easy access to her room. Anybody watching us in the reception or anywhere?

Offline HS4000Kestral

She was £60 Friday morning.

The hotel is fine, although you have to walk up a ramp to the front door , lifts are straight ahead , reception desk on right hand side - easy to walk straight across with phone to your ear looking like you know where you are going.

Offline HughJardon

Hidden Image/Members Only

Now back down to 60\120
The power of a good review aye  :unknown:

Offline Bluebird187

Great review she looks stunning, it looks like her prices have gone back up again though!