Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Lucy Weston of Weston-super-mare  (Read 4304 times)

1 review(s) for Lucy-Weston (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PunterSthompson

External Link/Members Only

Setup
Last minute booking. Went to Cardiff to watch the rugby and was horny on the way back.  Gave her a text early Sunday. £80 half an hour.

Comms
Very good
Exchanged a few texts early Sunday afternoon. Was pulling up outside her house 30mins later.

Venue
Her place outskirts of WSM. Flat, half decent. Only saw the bedroom and the loo which were clean.

Looks
Sexy, early 40's, quite attractive. Huge gap between her front teeth, pretty much how she looks on her profile.
Met me at the door in a sexy bra and knickers.
She is very sexy, tanned, great natural tits (especially for her age) perky, large. Amazing arse especially when sticking up on her hands and knees.

Service

Went for a half an hour. No services or extras discussed prior to meeting. As usual, wish I'd gone for a 15mins.
Had a really really horny frantic fuck. Loads of snogging. Just what I needed.

Summary

Comms 10/10
Attitude 10/10
Services 10/10
Looks 8/10 (really fit for a 40yo, great figure)
Return Yes

Only downside, she was getting stuck in to the Stella at 1230 on a Sunday and was starting to slur her words a little. Got a feeling I caught her at the right time. Any later and she may well have been proper pished.
Still had a good punt

Offline Blue Suede Goo

The fact that she was boozing prior to the meet is a definite no for me.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline shotku

The fact that she was boozing prior to the meet is a definite no for me.

Some bad things in her feedback as well. I've always been attracted by her looks but have managed to stay well clear.

Offline rudolph hucker

Just to add to the thread on Lucy, I fancied a dip last year, but when I spoke to her she gave the impression that early AM grog was her forte.
Been with a semi pissed WG years ago, never again, ugly meet.

Offline hottext72

Good review  :drinks:

why did you pay £ 80 as it is  £ 70 on her profile for 30 min ?

tyrese999

Check bareback sites and she gets a mention?👷🏻 Just for warning in case still doing guys?

Offline Crackpot11

Yes attractive and gives a good service but feedback is a warning

Offline flintstone

But on her interview tab it states favourite drink is Lemon Fanta  :D :D :D

vw

Pissed up barebacker, not for me thanks !

To many red flags, gad you enjoyed, imagine if you started at 1 could be a whole other punt !

Offline Crackpot11

Yes not worth the risk - when I visited she had 'no condoms left' - only when I said I was going did she miraculously find one and boy did I make sure it stayed on the whole time. She did apologise but never tempted again. Funnily enough this happened another time with a Weston lady, a strange coincidence!

Offline Roth

No excuse for pissing up pre-punt.  :dash: Would take the AW neg ratings with a pinch of salt as the bug-chasing punter that wrote them got all he was asking for if he did go BB with a prossie.  Probably the stuff on BB sites is more likely to give a better idea of her shit services.  :scare: Not defending her and she looks a dog IMHO so I'm never gonna punt with her.  :scare:

Offline insignia

yep deffo steer clear saw her once and she tried to mount me bb. she now lives pretty close to me and loves a stella or 2 for brekkie

Offline Blue Suede Goo

A pissed up skank!
Could be a potential risk to your health and I doubt discretion is her specialty. :wackogirl:
Avoid.