Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuxuryClubMassage, Atherton.  (Read 765 times)

Offline Retaxus

External Link/Members Only

Another poster asked about this place as it is a new parlour in Atherton. Looking at the website it's obvious more than a straightforward massage is on offer so living not too far away I decided to pay a visit.

It's advertised as being open 24 hours, so with everyone tucked up in bed at home, my curiosity (and cock) got the better of me. I gave them a ring at midnight and twenty minutes later was there. Knowing its location I'd be uncomfortable visiting during the day as it's just off the main street in Atherton which, despite being a bit run down these days, is busy during the day.

There's plenty of side street parking plus a couple of car parks a couple of minutes walk away. The entrance is located behind a popular newsagent and a not too discreet 'LuxuryClubMassage' sign is on the door so people will know what you're going in for!

I pressed the call button and the door unlocked. You go upstairs and are let in through a locked wrought iron gate at the top. Once in it reminded me of a seedy swingers club with dim lighting and loud club music blasting away. The very attractive foreign receptionist informed me that a young Italian lady called Beatrice would be available straight away. So far so good. Until the young Italian appeared! I can only describe her as looking like an emaciated, 5' tall skank, dressed in a black bra and skin tight leggings. And I'd bet my house she was eastern European and not Italian. I should've made my excuses and left but it was the classic case of cock ruling head.

I opted for 30 minutes for £45. I was led to a room and was asked for payment first which is fair enough. I had £50 having just been to the cash machine. Unsurprisingly she had no change (I'll never learn!) She motioned for me to get undressed and as a courtesy (which I always do) I asked if she meant everything. She shrugged her shoulders and in poor English said "it's up to you". So I took everything off and lay on the bed. I was then treated to the most half-hearted, disinterested 'massage' I've ever had. Absolutely no sensuality whatsoever. Music was blasting through the walls. The receptionist was shouting to another girl "5 minutes left". Awful. After about ten minutes I was asked to turn over and she started a shit massage on my front avoiding any contact with my cock. I asked if she was ok with her getting undressed. She shrugged her shoulders "if you want". She undressed but kept her knickers on and lay down beside me. I started to stroke her tits and she started yawning! Then the 5 minute call came. She then started to stroke my cock and I managed to get a hard on whilst she wanked me half-heartedly with her thumb and index finger. "Times up" shout from the receptionist and she stopped and got up. I hadn't even cum!

I got dressed and left. I couldn't bring myself to thank the girl as she disappeared into another room. The receptionist asked if I'd enjoyed myself. I told her it was the worst visit to a massage parlour I'd ever had and I wouldn't be back. She apologised and I left £50 quid lighter with my balls still full!

I can't describe the sheer awfulness of my visit. It was THE worst experience of my punting career and I've had some bad punts. I don't know if the other girls there are better but my advice is AVOID.

If you want a good, sensual massage in the area try Nid who's a five minute walk away or even Srida around the corner.

As an aside I couldn't help feeling it might get raided sometime in the future. Something didn't feel right about the place.

Offline bigbilly22

Thought I was TOFTT when I visited this place earlier than you yesterday, shame I didn't get the chance to post before you.

Spotted the place on vivastreet and everything about it said brothel not massage but phoned up to check.

The attractive girl in reception said all the right (or do I mean wrong) things when asked, saying it was just massage.

However fairly local for me so into the car an  Off I popped.

Upon entering it was apparent this was a brothel, not the worst I've ever been to and certainly not the best. Saw the same skinny Italian girl, £45 for 30 mins, no DFK, OWO was £20 extra (l declined), reverse oral was £10 extra(I declined)

Covered oral was average, too much hand and not enough mouth and I soon realised this was gonna be average at best.

Decided to take control so threw her on her back and fucked her hard until I popped, she cleaned me up and I left.

I'd of said neutral not negative but my experience sounded better than yours.

I've learned not to waste any time in a 30min punt on "massage" think thats where you went wrong.

I'll try them again, different girl but found the service typical of the type of service from EE girls at lower end parlours.

Is the extra £5 at SS a better deal, Hell Yeah!