Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maidstone - Jody77777  (Read 863 times)

1 review(s) for Jody77777 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline luv2kiss54

External Link/Members Only.
Saw Jody in residential area of Maidstone. Cant see this place being used for long as neighbours are sure to get fed up with number of visitors. Not entirely convinced it was the girl in all the pictures but not disappointed. Petite pretty Polish girl with lovely natural body.Fairly limited english, Nice handful of breasts with very small nipples. Nice greeting and thought this was going to be a great punt but very rushed unfortunately and although i paid for 30 minutes i was back in my car within 20 mins of leaving it  so action lasted about 10 minutes. I hate it when the girl wants to get the condom on within about 2 minutes. Oral with was ok but after about 30 seconds she was climbing on top to start riding me, bloody hell you would think the house was on fire !. Did try couple of positions but kept asking me to come. Confirmed kissing was available and she even wiped off her lipstick but in truth very little kissing which is something i really enjoy so again felt short changed. Friendly enough and quite enthusiastic but cant forgive the very rushed service.

Offline Steady Eddy

Have you checked the verification picture?  :scare:

Offline anonymous86273

Can't see it anymore. Did you save a copy?

Offline Steady Eddy

Sorry, didn't save it. The face didn't seem to match the body pics in the profile.