Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxhot amyxx - Wokingham  (Read 1266 times)

9 review(s) for xxhot amyxx (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tictacs

Great punt with Amy in Wokingham the other week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned to book an hour incall. Communication was good and directions to the flat were clear.

Amy was hot (as her name suggests) - facially she is attractive, and she has a stunning body. Age from her profile seemed about right to me.

Her boobs were the highlight for me - as a boob man, I was in heaven. They're huge, feel amazing and her nipples are like bullets! I spent a lot of time playing with them and she was happy to oil them up and give me a titwank.

Oral was covered. I note her profile does not mention OWO specifically but it is mentioned in several of the older reviews of her on this site. In any case I wasn't overly bothered and didn't ask about OWO while making the booking or during the booking itself.

Gave her some RO - not something I do on every punt but in this case I couldn't resist as I was so turned on by her gorgeous body! She then climbed on top of me for some cowgirl and rode me to a furious climax.

After a short break and chat, we went on to round two - more titwank and covered oral before she pulled off the condom and wanked me off over her huge tits.

That just about took us to the end of the booking - gave her a kiss goodbye and I was on my way, feeling very drained and considerably happier.

Overall, a great punt for me. Amy is stunning and had a nice, friendly attitude throughout the booking. I don't usually make a habit of returning to the same girl but I will definitely be going back to see Amy and sample those epic breasts again!