Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - Nina Hounslow  (Read 925 times)

2 review(s) for @ NINA @ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Donkeykong69

External Link/Members Only

The moral of the story is you get what you pay for. Seen the above link and fancied a cheap punt, at £20 for a covered bj i thought what the hell. Made communication and was text straight back to call her. She agreed and sent me location. When i got there i called for house number but no answer, called several times but still no reply, i think she had double booked me or maybe taken a longer booking but a text could have been nice!

The next day i tried again and again was sent post code, on way i asked for house number and she sent me via text, its a very small but clean bedsit as part of a divided house on Wood Lane Osterley.

She was wearing pyjamas, not exactly sexy. She also doesn't speak much English. She put the condom on and got me hard then gave me a bj for about a minute before boredly tried too finish me off with her hand whilst staring at the wall. Asked to see her tits so i could finish and get out but they are so droopy and she is carrying an extra fuel tank so nothing to excite me.

Eventually finish and she hands me a wet wipe - thanks! 0% service.

Avoid, not even worth £20, donate it to charity instead

Offline Silver Birch

Sounds terrible. Thanks for the review.

A link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only to make her searchable

Offline lewishamguy

It says on the menu....

20 POUNDS FAST sucking condoms!!!

:sarcastic: