Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Alysha - Oxford/London  (Read 1302 times)

6 review(s) for Sensual Alysha (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jim25uk

Originally posted this in another thread and was rightly advised to add a new review.

I saw Sensual Alysha recently and she was fantastic. I was slightly nervous about seeing her as I couldn't really find any reviews online.

I arrived at her discreet flat in Oxford City Centre and was greeted by a Brazilian beauty. She is beautiful in a conventional way, by which I mean she didn't look like a fake glamour model. She has a wonderful figure, lovely dark nipples and is shaved smooth both front and back. She sucks like a champion and after some mutual oral I only lasted about 2 minutes inside her.

Afterwards we sat and talked and she gave me a massage as I had another 30 mins of the booking left. After about 10 minutes of lovely conversation with a kind, intelligent young woman, she massaged my fella back to life with no prompting whatsoever. Some more fun ended with me shooting over her wonderful, enhanced boobs.

All in all I would highly recommend her. She's gorgeous, very talented and seemed a genuinely lovely person. This is my first ever review here but with her having so little online feedback available I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:52:47 pm by jim25uk »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for your first review.
However, please try to give some more info about services as it's what punters want to know before taking the plunge and a glowing report extolling a WG's praises without any real detail makes it look like you're her pimp or a fluffy.

For starters, was there any FK and what was it like?
And was oral with or without condom?
I'm assuming 1st pop was sex rather than CIM because the way it's written could be read both ways?

Cheers.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 09:43:52 pm by Cunning Punt »

jim25uk

Sorry mate, first-timer and obviously that shows.

Ok. Oral was without, as promised on her profile.

There was French kissing right from the start. At first it was a little tentative, like she was licking rather than kissing but as the meet went on and we became more comfortable her kissing became much fuller.

The first pop was sex in missionary. I feared I might have blown it as I popped halfway into the hour meet that I'd paid 120 for, but she told to me relax and offered me a massage. So glad she did as it meant I got to go again.

She is very so slightly curvier than her profile pics on adultwork, but she certainly is not in any way fat.

Offline Danj89

I have seen her a few times as well and agree she gives a really good gfe. Missed her the last time she was in town but ticks all the boxes for me (owo, fk, sensuality, personality and value). It's late now but will do a better combined review with more detail at some point.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the confirming the details. She sounds a decent punt, but at £120ph, would only be half-hour for me.

Sorry mate, first-timer and obviously that shows.

No worries, the first time is always difficult...