Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty slut soph - Bristol  (Read 8668 times)

29 review(s) for Naughty slut soph (28 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for Sophie Anderson (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rimmington

External Link/Members Only or hExternal Link/Members Only

Soph has been on my hot list for years, and after a couple of failed attempts to book her at short notice, I decided to plan a couple of weeks ahead.  All contact was by txt - she doesn't seem to log into AW much.  After agreeing the date and time, her comms went worryingly quiet for a while, but it all worked out in the end with details provided the day before.

Duration: 2 hours
Cost: £300

I usually go for 1 hour punts, but since Soph ticked so many boxes for me I decided to treat myself to 2 hours and was glad I did.

I arrived at the designated hotel, and the room number plus directions were provided by txt.  Once at the room I knocked on the door and was met by Soph with a huge smile and cheery "Hi".  I just about had time to look at her and think "wow!" before she jumped on me and started snogging me.  Her hands were soon wandering (as were mine!) and it wasn't long before I was being unzipped and taken in hand.

I managed to remove her from my face as I needed a quick shower.  As I undressed we had a quick chat about what sort of stuff I was into, and she seemed genuinely delighted at the thought of some of the kinkier things I had in mind.

I had a quick freshen up in the shower and once back in the bedroom I found Soph waiting for me on the bed, playing with her pussy.  This was my first chance to take a proper look at her - she was wearing a tight stretchy miniskirt and top combo, and no underwear.  Her face is very pretty, and her body very nicely proportioned.  If I was to be really, really picky, I would say that her enhanced boobs were a bit bigger and harder than is to my taste, but I'm really only trying to think of things to put in this review that don't make it sound like a complete fluff-fest.

So, on with the action.  I joined her on the bed and we started with lots of intense DFK kissing.  Oral from her next which was excellent - proper deep throat with some gagging and drooling, plus some sucking and licking of the balls.  She then pushed her head down further and went for my arse.  A rimming from Soph is not a bit of flickering tongue around the area - she actually spread my cheeks and gave me a full-on tongue fucking.

I had requested nipple and anal play on me, and she was excellent at this.  The squeezing and biting of my nipples was exquisite, and the anal play was expertly administered, resulting in me shooting a massive load all over by chest and belly (which she then licked off!).

Once I had recovered there was more snogging followed by some oral attention to her.  She is clean shaven down below, both front and back, and I really enjoyed licking her arse and perfectly formed pussy which has a nicely prominent clit.  Next was vag sex in cowgirl followed by anal in the spoons position.

She did everything with great enthusiasm, but without me ever getting the slightest sense of being rushed, and it seemed that every time her mouth wasn't otherwise occupied she had a big smile on her face.  Her voice with it's Bristol accent sounds so innocent at first, yet some of the stuff that came out of that pretty, potty mouth had to be heard to be believed.

This ranks as one of the very best punts of my long career.  I'm still suffering some cognitive dissonance that someone so sweet could also be so utterly filthy.  My dilemma now is that she has raised the bar significantly, and other punts will seem tame by comparison.

So yes, it's a positive.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Good review................in all my days I have yet to see her!

vw

Glad you had a good time Rimmington !

Not one for me, does nothing for me but each to their own seems quite popular.

Offline Roth

Good review................in all my days I have yet to see her!

Surprised at that Mr KNAW.  :unknown: She's a right dirty top punt.  :rose:

One day maybe?  :unknown:

j_Red

She definitely is. Been meaning to organise another meet with her, but haven't seen her for 2 years. I'm a bit shaky because I've heard she got really muscular, but if recent reports are to be believed (by the OP himself, no less), I've got nothing to worry about! Hope she publishes some new feckin' photos soon though.

Vlad

It's been about 3 years since I last saw Soph, I like the idea of her muscular. It is a shame that she does not regularly update her photos, it may allay some concerns potential punters may have. Nevertheless, she was always a brilliant SP. I currently have my eye on Hollie Love.

j_Red

It's been about 3 years since I last saw Soph, I like the idea of her muscular. It is a shame that she does not regularly update her photos, it may allay some concerns potential punters may have. Nevertheless, she was always a brilliant SP. I currently have my eye on Hollie Love.

It just depends if she's turned into Jodie Marsh or whether she's just toned up a bit. Makes a big difference to me. Like you say, if she published some new photos my mind may be at ease!

HL in my hot list but I find her photos a bit 'secretive' i.e. I can't work out what she looks like! Her photos are somewhat inconsistent - she looks bigger in some and really slim in others. Also would like even a hint as to what her face looks like - I probably won't risk it. Shame cuz provision wise she sounds like my cup of tea, really PSE and dirty!

Offline Rimmington

She definitely hasn't turned into Jodie Marsh!  She's in good shape certainly, and slim rather than skinny.  No bulging muscles at all.

Unfortunately the photos on her profile are virtually useless and tell you nothing about what she actually looks like.  This is probably deliberate on her part.

All I can say is that you are the world's fussiest punter if you don't like what you see when you meet her.

j_Red

She definitely hasn't turned into Jodie Marsh!  She's in good shape certainly, and slim rather than skinny.  No bulging muscles at all.

Unfortunately the photos on her profile are virtually useless and tell you nothing about what she actually looks like.  This is probably deliberate on her part.

All I can say is that you are the world's fussiest punter if you don't like what you see when you meet her.

Can definitely agree with that. Fantastic both times I saw her. Is it just the hair that's totally different then or has she changed in other ways?

SaneOnes

She was amongst my earlier punts about 5 years ago. Man, she did raise the bar too high! Thanks for giving me the chance to be reminiscent after all these years.

Hartman

Unfortunately she is one of the girls I wish I could see but never get the chance to, as my punts are nearly always spur of the moment and Soph is usually booked in advance.

Anyway, I always had in my head that she was a bit like Michelle Thorne body wise, but a bit more natural in the face (i.e less barbie doll like). Would this be accurate for the guys who have seen her?

Offline claretandblue

Unfortunately she is one of the girls I wish I could see but never get the chance to, as my punts are nearly always spur of the moment and Soph is usually booked in advance.

Anyway, I always had in my head that she was a bit like Michelle Thorne body wise, but a bit more natural in the face (i.e less barbie doll like). Would this be accurate for the guys who have seen her?
I didn't think she was even a blonde anymore?

tonibell99

I didn't think she was even a blonde anymore?
Yes she is blonde again. Suits her too, she said she's got a prof photoshoot coming up so hopefully some new photos  :thumbsup:

Offline Rimmington

Definitely blonde.  Her face is cute and very natural.  Tits less so...........

DVarse

Saw Soph a few year back. Amazing hour with dp'p double dipping deep throat which was amazing. Sadly haven't had chance to go back but would in a heartbeat. Sadly it would be last minute which is unlikely with her.  :thumbsdown:

Offline BogBog1

Soph is someone I've also never got around to seeing, for similar reasons to that mentioned above: my punts tend to be spur of the moment when a window of opportunity arises, and she's always booked up. However, that all changes in a couple of weeks time, so finally, I am going to take the plunge! She sounds pure filth.....

Offline Roth

Soph is someone I've also never got around to seeing, for similar reasons to that mentioned above: my punts tend to be spur of the moment when a window of opportunity arises, and she's always booked up. However, that all changes in a couple of weeks time, so finally, I am going to take the plunge! She sounds pure filth.....

She is!  :rose: :rose:  You'll have a great time I'm sure.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Terenas

She's great. I must go and see her again. Difficult for me though as she doesn't work weekends or evenings (I don't think).

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yes she is blonde again. Suits her too, she said she's got a prof photoshoot coming up so hopefully some new photos  :thumbsup:

The DFS Sofa sale will end before she puts up fresh photos.......

j_Red

For those who haven't seen her, I'd actually say the blonde bird on this page was quite a likeness... (especially with the facial!)

External Link/Members Only

(not the one at the top!)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:54:22 pm by j_Red »

tonibell99

For those who haven't seen her, I'd actually say the blonde bird on this page was quite a likeness... (especially with the facial!)

(not the one at the top!)

What page??  :unknown:

j_Red

mobile

naughty slut soph
work with Hollie tomorrow so she must be  back working again  :thumbsup:with bit of luck her profile be up running again on adult work

Lz-129

naughty slut soph
work with Hollie tomorrow so she must be  back working again  :thumbsup:with bit of luck her profile be up running again on adult work

I think she's been fucking with Hollie most of the year, don't hold your breath about a profile return.
Great if it does obviously but it may not

Offline Noluck

TheCape

One of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Somewhat disorganised though.... :(

Offline Cygnus

Offline Brazilian Martian

Is this the famous slit soph that sonny crockett never stoped talking about  :wacko: :D ???

Offline Rimmington

She was an epic punt.  I am gutted I never got to see her again before she pulled her AW profile.

PilgrimAde

Is this the famous slit soph that sonny crockett never stoped talking about  :wacko: :D ???

It sure is. Quality punt  :P

raylondoner

A Freudian slip?  :dance:

Belisknor

She was an epic punt.  I am gutted I never got to see her again before she pulled her AW profile.

She's still working mate I have a booking with her later this month  :yahoo:  it's my first visit with her and am very much looking forward to it !!!

Offline Rimmington

She's still working mate I have a booking with her later this month  :yahoo:  it's my first visit with her and am very much looking forward to it !!!
On her own, or is she just doing duos?  I believe her AW profile disappeared some time ago.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I saw her before I joined UKP.
I remember the highlight for me was her lying on her back with us in the 69 position, rimming each other whilst she gave me an amazing tit-wank.
 :dance:

I saw her years and years before at either the Club or Ambassadors too. Before she had any work and she was very pretty back then.
I remember she let me cum in her mouth without an extra charge.

Belisknor

On her own, or is she just doing duos?  I believe her AW profile disappeared some time ago.

She gave me her new number not long before her profile disappeared but it's taken me this long to find a date that suits me. She mainly only sees regulars and clients she wants to meet ( her words ) This particular booking is a duo with another very highly regarded Bristol girl ( who will remain nameless ) who is also a nightmare to book. To say I'm looking forward to it would be the understatement of the year.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:04:10 am by Belisknor »

Southernpunter8

She gave me her new number not long before her profile disappeared but it's taken me this long to find a date that suits me. She mainly only sees regulars and clients she wants to meet ( her words ) This particular booking is a duo with another very highly regarded Bristol girl ( who will remain nameless ) who is also a nightmare to book. To say I'm looking forward to it would be the understatement of the year.

"highly regarded Bristol girl who is also a nightmare to book"

I think we can all make an educated guess as to who that might be :D

Offline GoodIdea

Jesus wept. I hope you have started on the cardio.  Those two will kill you!

Lz-129

Is it me or is the page down? I got very curious as her body ticks my boxes!

She's as good as retired

Offline purple_t

Never saw this girl but I would have liked to.

I actually discovered AW through her page... can't remember how as it was several years ago now
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:44:06 pm by purple_t »