Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure of thi lady yet? sweet_blonde_gfe (Hitchin)  (Read 1420 times)

ramrodronnie

Has anyone had the pleasure of this lady? Her AW profile looks quite good, haven't noticed any Reviews on here for her though. I may stand corrected?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

MrXYZ987

Think you've found your answer when you pasted in the AW links RRR

Offline Hertsgent

As per answer above Ronnie - the name is changing a bit, but the numerical ID doesn't .....

ramrodronnie

As per answer above Ronnie - the name is changing a bit, but the numerical ID doesn't .....

Why do WGs keep changing their profiles?

Obviously I can now see that this is the beautiful Maja. Well I have her Hotlisted, as going by the good Reviews on her, she has got to be on my must do list, she's a long way from me in Essex, but I'm sure when the time/money is right, she'll be well worth the wait, and journey. 

redrocked69

She is on my HL for  Easter week  but I would like to read more reviews to don't waste money and time. Red

Offline Hertsgent

She is on my HL for  Easter week  but I would like to read more reviews to don't waste money and time. Red

I'm sure the East England board will be pulling out all the stops to help you Red - it is what we are all here for  :dash: If you pay, I'll see her twice a day for the next week and report back if you wish  :wacko:

ramrodronnie

I'm sure the East England board will be pulling out all the stops to help you Red - it is what we are all here for  :dash: If you pay, I'll see her twice a day for the next week and report back if you wish  :wacko:

You greedy, rich fucker Hertsgent!  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline Hertsgent

Red is paying - I'm just helping to de risk it for him  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

Red is paying - I'm just helping to de risk it for him  :drinks:

Yeah, yeah, twice a day Hertsgent. In yer dreams mate!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

redrocked69

Booked  :rolleyes: , bring it on, review next week guys! :cool: ;)

Offline Punchdrunk

Think I am going to get a nice Hugo boss shirt and visit this lady  :rolleyes:

Offline Badvicar

Offline Badvicar

Will the shirt be Hung before you wear it?

Offline Punchdrunk

redrocked69

:yahoo: white shirt then guys , on my way to see Maya ! :cool:

ramrodronnie

:yahoo: white shirt then guys , on my way to see Maya ! :cool:

Nice one redrocked69. Hope you have a good un mate. I'm sure you will going by the good Reviews on her. Look forward to reading your Review on your punt with her.  :thumbsup: