Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen @may23@ from deby  (Read 551 times)

Miles_North

As any one seen this lady @Maya23@ based in Derby. Looks OK from the photos. Just wondered if anyone had seen her
External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

Whilst thanking you for bringing a quite delightful picture of her arsehole to our attention, could I ask in which particular universe you'll find Derby in East Anglia?  :lol:

Offline socks

But unfortunately none of which we inhabit...?

Miles_North

OK sorry my mistake. Working from my phone. Meant to click on east Midlands link. See you in another universe guys  :rolleyes:

Offline Knny

See link below your first post showing all the reviews for her.

Miles_North

thanks Knny for the help
Now iv got home i'm unsure what 'socks' is on about anyway as iv posted it on east midlands sight it looks like. Also strange attitude to give someone like me who's uses this sight very rarely. So not well versed in how it works
Thanks gain mate 
 :hi:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:26:08 am by Miles_North »

Offline Knny

thanks Knny for the help
Now iv got home i'm unsure what 'socks' is on about anyway as iv posted it on east midlands sight it looks like. Also strange attitude to give someone like me who's uses this sight very rarely. So not well versed in how it works
Thanks gain mate 

It confused me a little also. There is a lot of humour around here, so best to keep it light and not take anything personally.

Maya is a lovely lass as confirmed by her reviews. 

We look forward to your reviews :hi:

Offline socks

thanks Knny for the help
Thanks gain mate 
I know, sometimes the laziest attempts at humour make it to the surface. Post moved to EM section now so all's well. Cartographical crisis averted  :lol: