Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire of adult-work touring  (Read 957 times)

10 review(s) for Kler (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Polish lady

Not sure if this should be a neutral or negative you can make your minds up
Initially contacted Claire via  adult work & things seemed fine  she asked me to call or text so I text her,we agree time but I was unable to make it so I ask for an hour later to which she agrees
So I'm waiting for her to text the address, half hour before the booking I text her this is how the texts went
Me "thanks for wasting my time"
Claire "I sent you number u wrote another time"
Me "no I asked for 8pm tonight "
Claire "so how I waste your time "
Me "I don't know where you are,the booking is in 20 minutes"
Claire" I don't understand sorry"
Me "you didn't send the address "
Then no reply which is a great shame she looks very nice indeed & she also has decent feedback from down south,should've twigged when the aw booking wasn't scheduled

[Changed from Neutral to Negative by admin at request of poster]

Offline ollie52

Was looking at her the other day before I booked Bijou it was a toss up and Bijou got back to me quickly. Checking some of the reviews on here I think it is mentioned that her English isn't too great which would explain your issues.

Looking4fun

She understood mate she just did what a lot of ee girls do when they make a mistake say they don't understand,all she had to do was say she had forgot to send the address & reschedule

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Polish lady

Not sure if this should be a neutral or negative you can make your minds up
Initially contacted Claire via  adult work & things seemed fine  she asked me to call or text so I text her,we agree time but I was unable to make it so I ask for an hour later to which she agrees
So I'm waiting for her to text the address, half hour before the booking I text her this is how the texts went
Me "thanks for wasting my time"
Claire "I sent you number u wrote another time"
Me "no I asked for 8pm tonight "
Claire "so how I waste your time "
Me "I don't know where you are,the booking is in 20 minutes"
Claire" I don't understand sorry"
Me "you didn't send the address "
Then no reply which is a great shame she looks very nice indeed & she also has decent feedback from down south,should've twigged when the aw booking wasn't scheduled

Should have been a BIG, BIG, Negative Matey  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Looking4fun

Should have been a BIG, BIG, Negative Matey  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Your probably right mate but the warnings their for others so they know what to expect

Offline Tiger63

Looking4fun

I've asked the boss to change it to a negative if he can