Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maia Diamond - Southgate  (Read 1299 times)

2 review(s) for Maia Diamond (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Maia a few months ago. Her profile disappeared so I didn't review at the time.
Maia is short, around 5'2" and a size 4, advertising 30 years but probably mid 30's. She was a rubbish punt. Hardly any kissing and something she tried to avoid, poor OWO, and sex was restricted in some positions making penetration awkward especially as mish was more her sitting against the wall making it virtually impossible to get near her pussy and had to be careful in doggy not to go in too deep. No attempt by her to make it an enjoyable punt, so she may be more suited to those who prefer a pump and dump with a very petite girl.

Offline brushhand811

I think we all need to stay away from the whole Borough of Enfield :scare:

Offline The_Don

I think we all need to stay away from the whole Borough of Enfield :scare:

Edmonton, (for me) one of the worst punting locations. 

Offline jesus_jones

I think people have misconceptions about Enfield as a whole.

Like many place in London, it has good and shit areas. If you are on the side of Enfield town/Oakwood it is quite a pleasant suburb. Once you go past Enfield town towards Edmonton, Ponders End, Enfield Lock, then yeah no doubt it is a shit hole.

In terms of punting, I think the only notable experiences I've had in Enfield were Sweet+Kinky Nicole and her flatmate Natalie when they were both based close to Enfield Chase Station.

Offline The_Don

Like many place in London, it has good and shit areas. If you are on the side of Enfield town/Oakwood it is quite a pleasant suburb. Once you go past Enfield town towards Edmonton, Ponders End, Enfield Lock, then yeah no doubt it is a shit hole.

In terms of punting, I think the only notable experiences I've had in Enfield were Sweet+Kinky Nicole and her flatmate Natalie when they were both based close to Enfield Chase Station.

I spent most of my time (in that flat), punting Jessy  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=469

5 times in 1 week, the most I was there!

Online Bassman

Yes, I've been told in the past, when looking at a map of the area. Stay on the left of the A road the separates it from Edmonton. Lefts nice rights a shit hole lol.

Offline smiths

Indeed, the first point is it covers quite a bit of area. I have had good punts in the Ponders End area over the years though not recently and Edmonton though it IS a shit hole.

Offline punk

I've had a couple of good punts in Edmonton,even though its a shit hole.