Author Topic: Pregnant Prinny - Liverpool - OUTSTANDING PUNT!  (Read 4085 times)


3 review(s) for Cute chloe in skem (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only

Yes, you read that right - i use the word outstanding because that's what this was... for me anyway.

I've always wanted to nail a pregnant girl but they were always advertised miles away in Manchester or London so i was glad to see one pop up on AW in Liverpool. Price was £90 for half an hour which is more than i've ever paid for a WG as a rule. But when am i gonna see another prego girl again?
Her profile shown she was into the things that do it for me including owo. She said she's not lactating yet but when she is she'll offer a milk service (which i'll take her up on in time!).

Text her for availability. We agreed on time and she gave me an approximate address. I rang when i go there and she gave me the apartment name, floor and number. It was a decent apartment by the docks. On the phone i thought her voice sounded familiar. When she opened the door i recognized her instantly... it's Deepthroat Vikki who I've seen and reviewed before. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83470.0 She's now 29 weeks pregnant - i do wonder if it was a punter but i didn't ask (heh).

Her tits had ballooned and were showing some veins, her belly was nice and round. She looks great tho. I sorted out the money and disappeared into the bathroom to wash the little fella - coz i know how good she gives head so the least i could do is give it a wash.
I lay on the bed and she straddles me stroking my cock. I busy myself with her big pregnant tits, her nipples were nice and big and they got hard real quick. By this time i was rock hard (fucking a pregnant girl has been on my bucket list for years), so i told her i want to lick her pussy. She lies back and i go down on her. For the first time ever i cant see the girls face as im eating her as her belly is in the way, i reach up and play with her big tits and stroke her tummy as im eating her.

Then i tell her im ready to fuck her. She gets a condom and puts it on and some KY jelly over it. I ask if she'd like a pillow under her (always the gentleman  :rolleyes:) and she says its ok she can fuck just as good. So we fuck missionary. Despite being pregnant and despite having been slammed more times than the door of a Nissan Sunny, she was still nice and tight. We fucked like this for a while, her big tits flopping everywhere, she seemed to be enjoying it too.
After that i told her to bend over and fucked her doggy while holding her big belly. My dick was loving it. Sometimes i lose my erection when fucking (thank you porn and deathgrip) but here i was rock solid. The thought of her being up the duff while fucking her was my aphrodisiac.
Her skin was nice and smooth all over and i had a great view of her ass bouncing on my cock, her tits hanging down and flopping around and her pregnant belly in my hands and the noises she was making. After a good fucking i came inside her (in the condom).

We cleaned up and made small talk while i dressed. Everything about this punt was great for me. Epic blowjob (i've mentioned her skills in this dept in my other review before she was pregnant), nice tight pussy, great body and a nice clean girl.

Cant wait till she's milking, i'll be going back for more.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Could you feel it kicking at all? :wackogirl:

Offline Blue Moon

Wow! I wasn't expecting that - not only pregnant but still working. I saw Vikki a few times in various locations and with various combinations of other girls. She was great at first but I think the other girls dragged her standards down towards the end. Last time I got in touch, she told me she was going travelling for a while. I'll wait until she's well past delivery - pregnant girls don't appeal to me.  (Incidentally, it can't be mine unless sperm still work via the throat)  :D    Bm

Offline george r

would like a go on the milk after she has had the baby  :yahoo: but a bit far for me  :dash:

Offline MJ.spritzen

She's bumped those prices up n'all since i last seen her. She probably knows the pregnant thing is a good seller. I mean, there's no others on AW in Liverpool.
Also, she told me during small talk afterwards that she has no other job. This is all she does. So she's likely relying on it for sole income. Although she did say she has an appointment with the benefit people tomorrow. Don't know how she'll explain her day job or how she manages to keep an apartment.

Knowing this country she'll end up with a better house and bank balance than me when the baby's born.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice review MJS, this girl popped into my HL a few weeks ago as i too have a bucket list punt with a heavily pregnant girl, saw a girl when she was about 4 months gone but she wasn't showing much then couldn't get timings right when she was about to drop.

One of my concerns was the area and parking but by what you say it's OK?

Offline Golovkin

Not that bothered about shagging a girl while pregnant. I did see her when she was working with a girl called Lola. Near Sefton park I thought she was really good myself one of my favourite facial finishes with her wearing glasses. Not seen her since but that was a good while ago.

Offline MJ.spritzen

Quote
One of my concerns was the area and parking but by what you say it's OK?

Yeah parking wont be a problem... you might have to pay for it like.

Offline Deepstroker

She sounds like fun. I wouldnt mind a go on her but not at those prices. Whatever happened to pamfan , the wesbite for pregnancy aficionados? That used to have WGs on it.. Havent found anything similar since.

Offline leo_26

are you sure it was deepthroat vikki - apsolutely?

i remember seeing her in january and she did not look pregnant in the slightest.

and she only took her AW profile down in february didnt she?

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I wasn't a fan. Visited whilst preggers and she did nothing but huff and puff. (1 week before she went on maternity leave)

I fucked her and she was uncomfortable (mish) so went for OWO. It was good, until I cum in her mouth and she spat it out. (I told her I was cumming so she wasn't surprised.)

Overall I didn't find her attractive and the yellow teeth and wiff of weed on her didn't do anything for me.

Offline jaszyj87

May have to go see her its always been something ive wanted to do, says on her profile she doesnt do full sex so I'm glad you've said she does

Offline MJ.spritzen

She'll have dropped the chavvy by now mate. She was about 6 months gone when i had a go on her last. I think she's quite attractive actually. Best BJ's by far. Many girls state it on their profiles but, my word, she holds the trophy. And i've had A LOT of WG BJ's.

She's supposed to be offering a milk service soon. Hope so.

Tierney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Baby was due end of May/ start of June. Profile is still up and judging from it she's still working and offering the milking service. Not something I've ever wanted to experience myself lol

I saw her when she was about 25 weeks pregnant, good service but wasn't my type - she's got one of those scouse accents that goes right through you.

Offline mexicola

She must have been knocked up about September's last year. I recall that deepthroat vicky was busy whoring back then and taking a lot of cocks.