Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sachalollypopsacha, Swindon  (Read 2957 times)

3 review(s) for Sachalicks (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ian cognito

External Link/Members Only

Location:  According to AW she's in SN1 but actually outside Swindon, south of M4 J15. Private house in quiet cul-de-sac, no problem parking.
Comms:  Initially e-mail via AW, then phone/text.  She does not post her phone number on AW, but does give it with post code via e-mail once contact has been made. Call 10 minutes from location for full address.  I have found that she  answers promptly if her "Available Today" light is showing, but otherwise it may take a day or more for a reply to come through.
Appearance:  AW pictures are accurate - slim but not toned body, natural boobs.  More "woman next door" than MILF. Just out of the bath ready for my arrival.
Service:  I'm pretty confident that everything on her profile will be available and her PG pictures are representative of what she delivers.  I've seen her twice in the past year.  Both times DFK, OWO and RO, toy show including DP, sex in several positions and happy with A Levels.
VFM:  £100 for filthy, slim, British WG - what more could you want?

Offline Uoti2

Thanks for posting the review, IC. Couple of questions for you:
- Is she any good with her hands?
- How old would you say she really is?

Offline ian cognito

Did not really notice anything particular abut her hands - was more into toys and oral than HJ.
Age - probably early to mid-40s, still years younger than me.

Offline flintstone

Thanks for the review, looks ok to me, added to the list.  I also like her rates, £150 for 2 hours, is she worth 2 hours?

Offline ian cognito

Difficult for me to say as I'm a one-hour, one-pop man. Her list of likes look long enough to keep you entertained though.

Offline 123Mel456

sent her 2 email on AW and no reply to either of them so if she isn't interetsed not going to persue any further. Shame as she looked like it would be a decent punt. 
plenty more fish in that sea

Offline flintstone

sent her 2 email on AW and no reply to either of them so if she isn't interetsed not going to persue any further. Shame as she looked like it would be a decent punt. 
plenty more fish in that sea

I got a response  when trying to make a booking but unfortunately times don't' work for me.  Seems she only does daytime Monday to Thursday - at least that is what she told me.

Offline ian cognito

Yes, her AW schedule shows limited working day. Can make it difficult to arrange same-day punt, which is main reason why I've only seen her twice in a year.

Robbieg03

She is fantastic guys. Will literally do anything with you. Squirts like a fountain. Can take an 8inch in her ass and right down her throat. Her deep throat is amazing. She properly loves anal and once she gets the toys out the possibilities are amazing
She can get proper filthy if you like that sort of thing with spitting and food play. Loves to have a full facial and cum in her mouth. Not sure if she ever swallowed mine. Once I have fired I don't care to be honest. She loves to rim and be rinmed and has a strap on that she's threatened me with a few times lol
She is a lovely pleasant girl probably late 30s early 40 and loves a bit of role play too and really enjoys what she does if you are able to please her. She is attractive so don't worry about the lack of face pics and her body is toned and very slim with natural lovely shaped not large tits. Shaven haven and not to much gong on down there so you can get plenty in lol
Seen her 5 times and well worth the 65 mile trip from the Midlands.

Nice play room with bed mirror and a proper massage table too and will dress up to your needs
Also has no problem with me filming our antics though ok I am a regular so might be a bit different for a newbie
Anything else you guys want clarifying .. Let me know
Need I'm excited writing that as I'm off down again tomorrow 😊

Offline Cunning Punt

I appreciate you are new and don't the form but please do a standalone review, rather than just tacking it on to an existing one.

If you copy and paste the above, that's a start, though please say if FK/DFK is available and if there were any extras for CIM/anal etc.

There are some tips about review writing on the link below.

External Link/Members Only

Robbieg03

Sorted  and fresh review posted - apologies for the hijack 😉