Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihana-26 Oxford  (Read 3298 times)

2 review(s) for RIHANA-26 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mathssam

I've seen Rihana a few times in the outskirts of Oxford and for all of the bad press Romanians get she's a diamond imo.
 £70 for half hour very vanilla punt. She is very pretty at 8/10 ,over the years her weight has fluctuated up and down but at no point has she been "big".
 The first time I saw her it was OW then following it's always been OWO, no DFK just FK. Always friendly and welcoming.
 Location is near the crematorium and in a residential setting.
 It's a shame she uses photoshopped pics she'd probably get more trade if she didn't
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, as I've been meaning to see her at some stage but there is little on her on this site.  :hi:

It seems there is no guarantee whether one would get decent FK or OWO, which makes her hourly rate very pricey but half an hour @ £70 is probably worth a shot at some stage.

Offline Harry Monk

That's amazing, a crafty thin line barely obscuring her eyes and you wouldn't recognise her on the street. :wackogirl:

Offline Stiltskin

With some of those photoshopped pics you wouldn't recognise them when they show their whole face.

Offline old_monk01

Apology, but I find this review incomplete and more of advert.

Online Steely Dan

You are right there could be more detail.  But he does mention 5 of the most requested things in a review (price, looks, services offered, attitude and location).  There are some worse ones kicking about, like a few of my early ones.  And this one:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41955.0

OP, keep posting reviews.  But yeah strive for more objectivity :)  The Guide linked below may help.

Offline Stiltskin

Location is near the crematorium and in a residential setting.

Her profile mentions off road parking. Can you park on her drive?

Offline Lewis

Can you park on her drive?

Would you want to though?

Nosey neighbours possibly knowing what she's doing, etc.

I'd sooner park down the road a little bit and walk to the address.

Offline Cunning Punt

I'd sooner park down the road a little bit and walk to the address.

+1,000

Absolutely. Not been to her place, but as a general principle, I always park some distance away, even if there is dedicated parking.
Too many nosy neighbours, nosy WGs and CCTVs around.

Offline Dingo1

+1,000

Absolutely. Not been to her place, but as a general principle, I always park some distance away, even if there is dedicated parking.
Too many nosy neighbours, nosy WGs and CCTVs around.

I have been to the address and it's not her driveway, there are a number of communal parking areas that are discreet. Although the houses are very close together so in sure it's known what his on there.

Offline happy as larry

+1 parking is fine there, I have seen her a few times albeit a while back, nice girl but service is quite vanilla

Offline markymarkfb

She is now camming on direct cam, i viewed her on group mode no nudity but she was hot looking and very busty, her private pics and her twitter page give her a Swedish or girl next door look but i can say she does have a Romanian look to her but still hot and very good English