Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina @ Cherrys Manchester  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Adon

Finally took a punt on trying Cherry after driving past it a few times. The entrance is discreet, and the rooms are clean,however I wasn't made aware of any showers which are available. Decided to see Karina who was one of four girls available at £40 for half and hour. She was quite pretty and had a great figure, however that's where the positives end.

As once I got undressed it was immediately "blowjob and sex, yes?", which gave an indication of what kind of service you can expect to receive. On slipped the condom, and the bj began, before I even for the chance to relax properly and settle into it, it was "sex?" with I replied no, and the blowjob/handjob resumed. When I was finally ready, I wanted to start in cowgirl, with which it was a firm "no, you on top", and I wasn't in the mood to push for it, so top I went. After a while of doing the business, I stopped to take a breath and immediately it was, "you finished?", no i hadn't and was then reminded of the time remaining, which did begin to annoy me. Repeat this scenario a few more times and by this point I was actually flacid because repeatedly hearing "have you finished yet" doesn't do it for me as far as dirty talk goes. I did manage to finish to me surprise, in a rigorous finger job I'm gonna call it.

Would I return again, it's most likely no. The experience annoyed me a little, as like I said she was a pretty girl and if she did try to give some form of service would be a great punt.

Cherrys Massage

I'm very sorry that you didn't enjoy your time, with your chosen masseuse, however if you would have ended your service and had a word with the receptionist at the time, you could have swapped the girl or had a refund.
We have a lot of fantastic self-employed girls working here at Cherrys with great feedback from happy customers, but unfortunately unless you give feedback to the receptionist who pass it on to management we don't really have anyway of knowing which girls are below yours and our standards.

It's called punting because you're taking a chance.

We have a list of new girls who have contacted us for work and now we know who will be getting replaced.

Offline Adon

Think this is the place.
External Link/Members Only

AF

That's the one AF

And I appreciate the response Cherrys.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That's the one AF

And I appreciate the response Cherrys.
Realistically you need to give the place another go with a different girl rather than never punt there again due to 1 bad service provider.

The response from the parlour is that this girl won't be working there any more based on her service so at least it is dealt with promptly and I assume she must have had other bad reports rather than relying on just one.
Still listed on the profiles so remains to be seen if they are true to their word and management may need a while to update the website though she isn't on the rota so perhaps it's already sorted

Cherrys Massage

Karina won't be working at Cherrys anymore. We like to keep our customers happy.

Once again, I can only apologise.

Offline Adon

I do understand that this is just in this particular case (and coincidentally another review on the site), as my initial decision to give cherrys a visit was based on the strength of the positive reviews it had prior, so I will be giving it another go.