Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Deluxe - Redbridge or World Tour!  (Read 800 times)

4 review(s) for .Sarah deluxe  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

1hr £140 inc cim

Comms
Having followed the first review and ongoing thread about "Sarah" I was seriously beginning to doubt her reality.
After a whirlwind tour around the country she came back to London and appeared to be located in Redbridge for several days.
Redbridge is miles away from me, and no way was I tubing across town on what I suspected would be a wild goose chase.
Fortuitously I needed to drive up the M11 on a last minute job one afternoon. A penny dropped that I would not be far away on my return, so called her and instead of getting a texted postcode reply as she has done to me twice before, she actually answered and we arranged an hours incall at short notice.

Location.
An easily found large block of flats close to a parade of shops and roundabout at Redbridge. Parking was easy as there was only a mid afternoon single yellow line restriction for a couple of hours. Called her again at the door and entryphone buzzed me in and the lift worked too! On reaching the floor a door quietly opened and I was ushered inside a darkened hallway.
The flat appeared to be shared with another girl called Rafaella who I saw briefly.

The Girl.
At first I was surprised that the girl who welcomed me in was so petite, A size 6/7. Having absorbed in the car the 'shopped profile pics, possible B & S bells began to ring in my head. Seeing her pretty face in the light, I soon realised she actually was the girl in the profile albeit having a very slightly worn almost hardened Latin look maybe mid to late twenties. The profile shots may have been taken a few years back but she was still a strikingly attractive girl with a very slim and tight curvy body.
Not quite the goddess in the profile shots but not bad at all. Body and face both an 8/10 for me.
Her English is good. She is Brazilian but lives with her mother in Spain so speaks Spanish well too.

Tits were well shaped "made in Brazil" fake and not natural as stated in the profile. I was expecting that and in fact although not my preference they were well done and she she still had good nipple sensitivity. Nice pins too!

Services
I was welcomed with a kiss and later continued to test her fk credentials. She is not a bad kisser. Not that deep but gave me tongue when I asked her. She got wet pretty quickly and we soon progressed to some mutual oral. Her owo was above average. No sign of teeth and quite sloppy. During Daty I was a little annoyed to find a bit of stubble. It's a shame when girls just cant be arsed to keep smooth everyday! Hygiene was excellent though and she was more than happy to accept me fingering her tight little pussy too.
Mac on for some cowgirl. Then some mish followed by doggy and some reverse cowgirl which she really got into and gyrated rather well I thought. I finished with cim which was also executed with some finesse.

Conclusion
It was an enjoyable punt and yet I felt somehow that we had not quite "clicked". She coughed occasionally during the hour. I asked her if she smoked as there was no sign on her breath or in the flat at all, and she confessed she did smoke, but was still recovering from a bug she had caught (probably from a punter!). Fortunately I already had gotten and recovered from that particular "lurgy" which most of us will remember has been almost epidemic this winter. It might be a consideration if you haven't though.

If she moves back into central I will probably see her again. I have a feeling that second time round things may gel better.
I have found over the years that some girls need a little familiarity before they let their guard down and relax fully into a punt.
If so I will report back accordingly.

Meantime I would recommend seeing her if you are local to wherever she may happen to be next  :lol: