Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart  (Read 1953 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

rodjaneandfreddy

External Link/Members Only
I met up with Chelsea around october time if i recall correctly.

Well what can I say about Chelsea that hasn't already been said. She is one seriously dirty/filthy young lady!

Was given the exact address by text and made my way over, place seemed tidy enough for the purpose off me being there anyway. And she had fortunately for me decided on a cracking lingerie set topped off with stockings,suspenders and heels.

Straight onto dfk,my fav before literally dragging me upstairs an strippin me off,onto a round off oral and she is working me like fuck, fast, slow, deep,spitting on me onto hj was in heaven.

I had already mentioned my love off a girls ars in the run up to this meet,she dropped her knickers an sat astride my face, i flicked my tongue across her pussy an she sternly told me too stop that and tongue fuck her ars! So there i am literally eating her ass tongue so far up her ass im struggling to clear the saliva build up without gagging

All the while she is talking complete filth which is not normally my thing but my god she is good at it, im eating her ars likes its the last supper as she says get in bathroom ive got something for you,i lay down and she squats over me and starts to piss on me,a lovely warm flow all over my chest ,this is beginning to get to much now so i say i need to fuck you.

She bagged me up an got on all fours as i started to ease a finger into her pussy,she turned round slapped me and said thought you were an ars man,leave my pussy alone!! Im not gonna complain am i so in her ars i go an pounded away whilst she is shouting filth an saying harder all the while,this ended quite rapidly in me filling the condom deep in her back end...

Would i recommend. Definately
Would i return. Most definately

Think there is a whole load off vanilla in me that chelsea needs too get rid off and im sure she is the girl to do it.the first time i've never fucked a girls pussy in a meet and enjoyed myself so much

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Fucking awesome. Haven't seen her for a couple of weeks - reckon I might have to see her on Monday - perhaps Chels and Zoe together !!

Offline _Bender_

Boy ... That sound fucking awesome,  :thumbsup:

Offline datyman

I saw Chelsea last year in September she was awesome. I left with my legs all wobbly as I made my way yo my car  :crazy:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 06:38:14 pm by datyman »

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I've been eating her arse out tonight and taking a mouthful of piss as it happens. It was alright.

GolfNut

I've been eating her arse out tonight and taking a mouthful of piss as it happens. It was alright.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just alright then matey  :D

Offline datyman

That's a pretty expensive ready meal I'd say  :D

Offline Crazydave

Lol. I've also been to see her today. Shot a load of cum in her ear by mistake. Haha. It came out quicker than I expected!

Offline Picti

Lol. I've also been to see her today. Shot a load of cum in her ear by mistake. Haha. It came out quicker than I expected!

It came out the same ear, or the other one?  Because if it's the latter that's some serious firepower CD :D

rodjaneandfreddy

Might have to pay her another visit as think there's a lot more to discover with this girl

Offline Ianernshaw

I saw her, same day as Crazydave, she was brilliant, took it hard and fast up her arse and came, hard. I got 3 pops in the hour again, after a fantastic hard ass fuck in doggy. She's brilliant, totally unshockable.

rodjaneandfreddy

I saw her, same day as Crazydave, she was brilliant, took it hard and fast up her arse and came, hard. I got 3 pops in the hour again, after a fantastic hard ass fuck in doggy. She's brilliant, totally unshockable.

:drinks: