Author Topic: Erotic Bella - Crawley - Touring  (Read 1826 times)


3 review(s) for INSATIABLE_SQUIRTER (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fully Sated

External Link/Members Only    or    External Link/Members Only


Duration – One Hour
Fee – £100 (plus £10 for CIM)
(She seems to increase her tariff when working in London)

She was previously reviewed here;
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52655.msg685486;topicseen#msg685486

Locations and various guises
Erotic_Bella seems to have had a few various permutation’s/variations to her name, ‘XX_Sexy-Bella_XX’, ‘Queen Of BJ’s’, ‘Erotic Busty Bella’ and locations over the years, Earls Court, Crawley, Bristol, Gloucester and Canary Wharf to name a few. She is a ‘touring escort’ who works from, popular, standard, anonymous, main stream chain hotels.  I was therefore reluctant to put a location in the title of this review and I see little point in describing the venue where I saw her. Bella seems to visit London on rare occasions. She feels that she has too much competition in the capital.

Communications
Her Adult Work green, ‘Available Today’ light is not always displayed. I don’t believe that this is her full time occupation. I called her on the morning of our meet. As she states in her profile she is independent and does answer her own phone. She didn’t answer my phone call, but I received a text message from her seconds afterwards. Thereafter, all communications were via text message. I did not get a chance to speak to her prior to our meeting, something I prefer to do. Anyway, included within her final text message, containing her room number, she also sent me directions to the hotel lift. It may sound like a small point, but I was able to stride into the hotel reception with confidence knowing exactly where I was heading.


Appearance, Attitude and Action

Erotic Bella, is a very, very attractive woman, she reminded me a bit of one of the perfume/make up girls who work on the ground floor of major department stores. Her profiles states that she is currently 29, having now met her, I have no reason to doubt that. The photos in her public gallery offer an accurate representation of her. I have not subscribed to her private gallery images. She has quite a few tattoos of which I am not a fan, but I am a fan of attractive, young woman with large natural breasts, so that outweighed the tattoos for me.

Bella wore some make up, perfume and had well-manicured nails. The perfume may be a problem for others, or rather their other halves.  She was also sporting a tan from a recent trip abroad. She cares and puts effort in to her appearance. I handed over £110 for the hour, (£100 for the hour and £10 extra for CIM, although an extra cost for this service is referred to on her profile, the precise amount is not displayed, no idea why?) before heading for a shower. There were no specifically male toiletries, just standard hotel fare and a fresh towel. When I returned to the bedroom I assisted her out of her halter neck dress and platform shoes. She was not wearing any underwear at all. I thought that was actually a shame others may disagree. I am quite partial to seeing a busty girl unleash her breasts from a sexy bra and teasingly peeling away her knickers. I had not made a clothing request and given that she is touring I presume that she would have limited choice. Her tummy had a piercing and was not as flat as I had imagined it to be, her breasts were bigger than I anticipated. Her photos in the public gallery did not really represent this accurately.   

She has been in England for a long time so her English/communication is not an issue, Bella was extremely responsive during RO and allowed fingering, but she did apply a fair amount of lubrication before sex. She gave a good GFE and was happy to French kiss, wouldn’t say DFK necessarily.


Conclusion
Throughout the meeting Bella was polite, down to earth and customer focused. She is a bright woman and seemed very experienced in her chosen profession, without being hardened. She came across as friendly and relaxed (maybe that is just a sign of being a professional?) I am happy that she would perform all activities on her 'Enjoys' list with enthusiasm. When I returned from my shower at the start of the session she said, “I am all yours...” with a cheeking smile, although no doubt well-rehearsed, I thought it was a nice touch. I am surprised that there have not been more reviews about her on this forum. I have only seen her once, but I hope to do so again. I would definitely recommend. 
Other threads about her:


https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49697.msg650190;topicseen#msg650190

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65678.msg837519;topicseen#msg837519



Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thanks for the informative, detailed review - effectively a TOFTT as the only other previous review of her was as useful as a chocolate teapot and there was no real information about her on the posts you linked.

Hopefully, when she does tour again outside central London, she will put her price back down to £100 and the £120 isn't permanent because that's slightly too much for me.

Offline Fully Sated

Cunning Punt, sadly I agree with you with regards to the amount of information available about her on this forum, so I hope that my review will assist others. Ironically, because I am based in London and utilised public transport (train/taxi/bus etc) to visit her in West Sussex, I worked out that owing to the transportation costs, there was not much actual difference between her higher London and lower Sussex in price for me, if opting for her 'extras'! This would obviously be different if one were driving or based in close proximity to her location.

Offline Dingo1

She was one of my very first punts and was great but I was so nervous i didn't take advantage of what was on offer! Unfortunately she's never been near my area again but would love to see her again.