Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucieBee/RileyLee Mansfield MFF  (Read 2304 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was to be the highlight of my week after a huge let down by an aborted punt up north last weekend.

These two certainly need no introductions. After a couple of very enjoyable sessions with Lucie doing a GolfNut version of tie and tease, we agreed it would be fun to try it on Riley, who being quite young and less experienced than Lucie was curious but a bit nervous to do it alone with me.

The plan was to have Riley blindfolded and naked apart from some tights under a throw lying on the bed. Then I arrive and quietly set up the scene with my lappie, some headphones, and a specially made playlist (which took me ages to compile, but does the job perfectly) which has everything from Classical/Orchestral, to Pink Floyd, Faithless, Skrillex, Frankie Goes to Hollywood and numerous others. I put the headphones on her and started off the music, then me and Lucie went to work on Riley who was now our playtoy.  Not being able to see or hear what we were doing must have been a bit scarey while the music did the job of creating the right atmosphere, starting slowly then building to a very sensual finale.

I slid the throw off her to reveal her lovely breasts and she was naked apart from the tights as requested. We used a range of toys and implements to tease, torment and inflict pain and pleasure. From ice cubes, chilled fruit, feathers, vibrator, and paddle and of course ourselves.

We spent the next hour bringing Riley slowly through a journey of pleasure and pain that brought about the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced (her words).

We gradually cut the tights off paying attention to each exposed area, cutting and rippling away the tights, first her feet, then her crotch, and legs and finally cutting them away leaving her completely naked and available for us to use and abuse.

Using the tempo of the music to dictate the level of pleasure or pain, we smacked, tickled, caressed, kissed, licked, fingered, dripped ice on her and fed her fruit and chocolate. Also had some kissing, pussy licking and fingering and bj with Lucie while we were at it.

Watching Riley writhing with pleasure and wincing with pain was highly pleasurable and extremely erotic. She was licking her lips, panting and moaning and whenever she was close we eased off and made sure she didn't come. Her nipples stood to attention and her soft skin turned to goosebumps as we touched, tickled and tormented her. You could see the frustration as she was clearly on the verge of an orgasm for at least half an hour. We kept edging her closer and denying her for the full hour.

The playlist culminated at just under an hour with a couple of tracks that were the signal for us to finish her off: French Kiss by Lil Louis, and Orgasm by Prince, when we upped the pace and really went to town on her pussy. Her orgasm to the Prince track pretty much drowned out the music as she groaned and writhed with pleasure as Lucie and I both fingered her then I sucked her pussy and clit to the final crescendo of pleasure, which was clearly staggeringly enjoyable.

It was a very emotional experience for the poor girl. She was completely drained but had the biggest grin on her lovely face, and after a three way cuddle and kiss to reassure her and bring her back to earth she was absolutely beaming.

After a bit of a rest it was now my turn, and for the next 30 minutes or so it was a complete fuckfest with both of them on my cock, pussies in my face, my fingers in both pussies. Then Lucie covered me and jumped on and I could tell she had been extremely aroused over the last hour and it took very little time before she was riding me to her much need orgasm. Fresh condom and I was back on Riley in Doggy while she licked out Lucie, then I dropped her into prone and leant over so I could kiss Riley and finger swipe Lucie to yet another one. Another condom change for Lucie in doggy and I upped the pace as I was ready to explode and Lucie took a facial like a trooper which I licked off her and then we all collapsed in a heap.

We finished off the fruit in some Schloer and chilled for a while, reliving what had just happened. It had all been quite surreal.

We were all spent, ruined whatever you want to call it. Got a text from Lucie on my way home just saying "Amazing".

I'd call it epic!

Happy Punting

GN

Offline threechilliman

Glad to hear you've righted things after last weeks nonsense!

:thumbsup:

tcm

GolfNut

Glad to hear you've righted things after last weeks nonsense!

:thumbsup:

tcm

Thanks tcm  :drinks:

This is what punting should be all about.

Offline pedro2

Wow...Great review and sounds like a fab experience for the three of you. Well done that man :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 07:33:30 am by pedro2 »

GolfNut

Wow...Great review and sounds like a fab experience for the three of you. Well done that man :thumbsup:

Thanks Pedro.  :thumbsup:

Rather difficult to outdo some of the antics you have posted in a former life, but a great time was indeed had by all three of us.

Offline threechilliman

Thanks tcm  :drinks:

This is what punting should be all about.

Indeed it is. Ripping tights off Lucie has been added to my 'to do' list when I meet her.

tcm

GolfNut

Indeed it is. Ripping tights off Lucie has been added to my 'to do' list when I meet her.

tcm

Nice :D

In that case she's going to have to get a bulk standing order for tights as it seems a few people have lined her up for that particular fetish. Very enjoyable it is too. Like unwrapping a special present!

Offline threechilliman

No 'like' button on here, but I like that!

tcm

rodjaneandfreddy

I normally stick to girls who aren't heavily reviewed as find you get a far better service, lots of reviews equals really busy which in my findings makes them slightly jaded in terms of service.

Let's hope it doesn't happen to these two girls as there are lots of reviews coming out just lately for them.

GolfNut

I normally stick to girls who aren't heavily reviewed as find you get a far better service, lots of reviews equals really busy which in my findings makes them slightly jaded in terms of service.

Let's hope it doesn't happen to these two girls as there are lots of reviews coming out just lately for them.

Yep that's a valid point. Sometimes this site is it's own worst enemy. The lurkers and leeches jumping on the bandwagon for the latest hot tips, does create a problem with a potential surge in bookings

The good news is that neither girl has a neutral let alone negative review to date, so my guess is they're still at the top of their game so to speak.

rodjaneandfreddy

Yep that's a valid point. Sometimes this site is it's own worst enemy. The lurkers and leeches jumping on the bandwagon for the latest hot tips, does create a problem with a potential surge in bookings

The good news is that neither girl has a neutral let alone negative review to date, so my guess is they're still at the top of their game so to speak.

Someone posted regarding a duo he had with them after there gang bang,  what a lovely thought to follow that!,sounds like there getting popular and very soon the service will slip,

GolfNut

Someone posted regarding a duo he had with them after there gang bang,  what a lovely thought to follow that!,sounds like there getting popular and very soon the service will slip,

I don't get your point.

No different to seeing a WG after she's seen other punters. Unless you're first in the door, you'll be following other punters.

As long as they've cleaned up, which I'm sure they did, that would be okay for pretty much any genuine punter.

Didn't seem to bother the lad in question, he had a great time and posted a very positive review.

You seem a bit too squeamish to be punting if that's how you really feel.

Maybe you should stick to dating?  :sarcastic:

GolfNut

You even posted this below on the very review you are quoting above which was after the Gang Bang.

Didn't you read the review??  :dash:

May add these to my hl..

Offline Picti

Bravo GN!  Great report and it sounded like an amazing punt.  You're getting a taste for the power of the torment, no going back now although not that you'll want to.  This is the way to make a comeback  :cool:

GolfNut

Bravo GN!  Great report and it sounded like an amazing punt.  You're getting a taste for the power of the torment, no going back now although not that you'll want to.  This is the way to make a comeback  :cool:

True praise indeed coming from the master of the dark arts himself. Thanks Pic  :thumbsup:

It was indeed a memorable couple of hours for all involved. I am indeed starting to get a taste for the more psychologically stimulating activities. I'm finding sensory deprivation an incredible experience for the girls so far.

I'm still waiting for the pm's from WG's offering to pay me to do it to them. I can live in hope  :D

Offline Picti

Maybe we should advertise as a duo  :drinks: . Actually I know the only person we'll be torturing with that idea  :D !

Glad to hear that you're having fun, and I think it enhances the punt when you give a WG new experiences, greater intensity, etc and that does usually involve playing with the psychological and sensory elements.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:23:08 pm by pictisunum »

Offline pedro2

Maybe we should advertise as a duo  :drinks: . Actually I know the only person we'll be torturing with that idea  :D !

Glad to hear that you're having fun, and I think it enhances the punt when you give a WG new experiences, greater intensity, etc and that does usually involve playing with the psychological and sensory elements.
  :dash:

Offline Picti

Looking a little tortured there Pedro, what's up  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

GolfNut

It helps having a huge dick so I believe. Not that I would know  :(

We could book as Little and Large  :sarcastic:

rodjaneandfreddy

I don't get your point.

No different to seeing a WG after she's seen other punters. Unless you're first in the door, you'll be following other punters.

As long as they've cleaned up, which I'm sure they did, that would be okay for pretty much any genuine punter.

Didn't seem to bother the lad in question, he had a great time and posted a very positive review.

You seem a bit too squeamish to be punting if that's how you really feel.

Maybe you should stick to dating?  :sarcastic:

Or maybe you should stick to fluffy uke as UKP is supposed to be for punters,your very defensive of them aren't you!

Offline cunnyhunt

Or maybe you should stick to fluffy uke as UKP is supposed to be for punters,your very defensive of them aren't you!

You have been her 60 days and now assume you are Admin telling punters where to post.  GN made a reasonable reply to your post, hardly makes him a fluffy.

rodjaneandfreddy

I merely pointed out that UKP is supposed to be for punters, it was my understanding that being fluffy to girls is more suited to uke.

I haven't made out I'm admin purely voicing my opinion which obviously differs from yours but hey you have your opinion which I disagree with like you obviously disagree with mine.

GolfNut

I merely pointed out that UKP is supposed to be for punters, it was my understanding that being fluffy to girls is more suited to uke.

I haven't made out I'm admin purely voicing my opinion which obviously differs from yours but hey you have your opinion which I disagree with like you obviously disagree with mine.

Indeed it is.

And when a punter talks an absolute load of shite like you spouted, I'm perfectly entitled to put my views back.

I wasn't being fluffy you dick I was stating the facts.

You were being the fluffy arsehole stating that "you wouldn't want to follow that"

:dash: :dash:

Offline cunnyhunt

I merely pointed out that UKP is supposed to be for punters,

It always has been. It's also Admins forum and he does not need help from newbies  :hi:

rodjaneandfreddy

So anybody with an opinion which differs from yours you claim there trying to be admin, nothing could be further from the truth.Any forum is about discussion which means opinions will differ therefore you could make that claim about anybody anywhere

Offline cunnyhunt

So anybody with an opinion which differs from yours you claim there trying to be admin, nothing could be further from the truth.Any forum is about discussion which means opinions will differ therefore you could make that claim about anybody anywhere

:dash: :dash:

You called the OP a fluffy when you were the one that gave the fluffy opinion and stated he needed to post elsewhere.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Hi RJ&F.
If you could possibly keep this picture handy while you're typing your stupid responses you may save some face by not actually looking as much of a twat as you sound.
Hidden Image/Members Only

GolfNut

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely priceless NNL

Can't wait for Me, Myself and Irene's come back to that  :D

Offline steve7458

I'm the guy who posted about the duo session. As far as I know the girls did the gang bang late morning. I saw them in the evening and they were on top form and other than the fact that I knew what had happened earlier, I wouldn't have guessed from their looks or performance. Personally, I'm totally comfortable with that time gap.

Offline MrMan1973

How pretty facially is Riley on a, say. 1 - 10 scale??
Thinking of seeing her today.....

GolfNut

How pretty facially is Riley on a, say. 1 - 10 scale??
Thinking of seeing her today.....

I'd say she was a good 6-8 depending on your taste. I'd be surprised if you were disappointed.

She has a roundish face with big eyes, and full lips. She is very young and so still has that youthful glow about her which also makes her even more attractive to dirty old gits like me.

rodjaneandfreddy

Hi RJ&F.
If you could possibly keep this picture handy while you're typing your stupid responses you may save some face by not actually looking as much of a twat as you sound.
Hidden Image/Members Only

That has got to be the greatest comeback ever..NOT!,bet you laughed when you found that online didn't you.???..assume having a different opinion to the UKP clique doesn't go down very well with you..?

Offline MrMan1973

I'd say she was a good 6-8 depending on your taste. I'd be surprised if you were disappointed.

She has a roundish face with big eyes, and full lips. She is very young and so still has that youthful glow about her which also makes her even more attractive to dirty old gits like me.

Thanks GN.

RodJaneandFreddy... Just stop now, you're boring....

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

That has got to be the greatest comeback ever..NOT!,bet you laughed when you found that online didn't you.???..assume having a different opinion to the UKP clique doesn't go down very well with you..?
Don't go away, I'll go & fetch my landing net.  :timeout: