Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Chanel Cheltenham  (Read 743 times)

3 review(s) for Princess Chanel (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Location: Lower Highstreet, not great room, bit dark and dingy. You know the kind of place that makes you feel like a perv just for being there.

Face is not very attractive, but she is very petite which I liked. Nothing on the profile is true, all bullshit. Wanted owo but she said everything with condom, which I don't have a problem with but annoying because of her profile. Again wanted anal but straight up says she doesn't do it, again the profile is nonsense.

The reason I give it a neutral is cause I really enjoyed fucking her, I think it was cause she was petite and wasn't fussy about the position. She has a great bum, for a petite girl it had a lot of form to it, hard to explain, therefore doggy was enjoyable. I think I might go back for 15 mins doggy but probably not

Offline buccdriver

If nothing on her profile is true, I would have thought it should be a 'Negative' as was the previous review of her :thumbsdown:

vw

Thanks for that, sounds shit except for the seedy room, wish there was more of that rather than the clinical bullshit that we have to tolerate these days !

Glad you enjoyed one aspect of it

Bootleg

I wish I had checked the reviews before I saw this girl  :dash:

I saw her a few days ago and things were exactly as the OP describes. The flat entrance is right on the lower high street and I was kept waiting for a few minutes before being let in - not at all discreet.

Chanel is definitely petite but seems to have become hardened to the job which shows in her face. The flat was very seedy as stated above. When I called I asked for an hour but changed this to 30 minutes when she asked again when I was actually there. I asked to use the toilet before the action started and she insisted on being paid before letting me use it (it was right by the front door) as she suspected I might have been going to leave.

So on to the sex. I stripped off and so did she and then started giving me some oral with after warning me not to touch her if my hands were cold.

After a few minutes she asked me which position I wanted to have sex in. Asked for her to go on top which she moaned about but did a reasonable job at. We also did doggy and missionary. During doggy I noticed that there was an unpleasent smell coming from her arse - there was no toilet paper in the bog which probably explained that  :scare:

We swapped to mish and I managed to come quickly and left. I was in there for only 20 minutes.

Overall nothing like her profile and pretty disappointing all round. I actually felt sorry for the girl. I like to see girls who enjoy their work and it was very obvious that Chanel does not.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:27:57 am by Bootleg »