Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen21 Cheltenham  (Read 3509 times)

11 review(s) for   Carmen21 (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pretty, very good french kissing, blowjob good but couldn't go deep. Fantastic breasts, enhanced but feel natural. Only negative is pussy is not very tight. Wanted to bang her anally because of this but didn't ask (mainly because of the extra 30). Very pleasant to be around, good chat. 30 mins for £60 in my opinion is great value when the service is decent.

vw

Was looking at this one earlier

Any input on appearance, is she like her photos ?

cain

I noticed her a week or so ago, then you were able to view her verification pic, two things struck me , she was a little bigger in her verification picture and also she had a some big fuck off clown like drawn on eyebrows that made me go WTF? :), but hey the OP has seen her, these are just my observation from when I saw her verification picture.

vw

clown like drawn on eyebrows that made me go WTF?

I hate them, thanks for info !

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only

That is the pic that I think has most resemblance, I don't think the other pics expecially the verification show how she actually looks. This pic makes me want to see her again

Offline ranker

I saw Carmen in Coventry today. The profile looked in the 'not too good to be true' category but I was very pleasantly surprised that her pictures are representative of her good looks and stunning body. I plumped for the £90 an hour offer that was probably the best VFM I have ever had in all my years punting, I think she's in the VIP category. I get the feeling she delivers a pretty vanilla GFE service but that's what I normally go for anyway so I didn't push for anything too depraved. I must admit I didn't actually get round to fucking her either. I do like a good blowjob and 69 and her OWO was so good and her cunt such a sight to behold that I couldn't be arsed to move on to actual shagging. Now I'm a usual 1 pop guy, on a number of occasions I've made the double but her OWO felt so good that she milked me 3 times - a first for me.

To balance my glorification, kissing was only LFK and the collagen felt better round my knob than on my face. Her tits are gorgeous and convincingly real but another punter reports they are enhanced, I guess the're the latter as I got the sensitive nipple message. She appeared to be enjoying the RO but kept pulling away and wouldn't let herself get too excited.

Here's the bad news - she's leaving for Poland soon and won't be back until August, providing she doesn't hike her prices too much I'll be checking her out on her return and get round to fucking her then.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only