Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ethiopia info needed  (Read 8032 times)

davmod

hi guys,
any info on Ethiopia i am going next 3 weeks. I know someone posted some ifo before but i cant find. Maybe i dreamed it :hi:

Wayang

hi guys,
any info on Ethiopia i am going next 3 weeks. I know someone posted some ifo before but i cant find. Maybe i dreamed it :hi:

I recall the bar at the Hilton and the area outside was well populated by the more expensive WGs. 

Wayang

Try International Sex Guide - a bit thin but may help.

Check the HIV situation!

Offline rudolph hucker

hi guys,

Yeah, take some nosh

Nhsi

I recall the bar at the Hilton and the area outside was well populated by the more expensive WGs.
when did you go to the ehtiopian Hilton? Did they still have the pizza restaurant and the BBQ buffet on Tuesday nights?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
when did you go to the ehtiopian Hilton? Did they still have the pizza restaurant and the BBQ buffet on Tuesday nights?

Wayang is banned, so you won't get a reply back!!!

vorian

Offline Memphis87

Hey does anyone have any recommendation for a hotel or apartment which won’t cause any issues for bringing girls back in Tangier? Thanks in advance

Online southcoastpunter

Hey does anyone have any recommendation for a hotel or apartment which won’t cause any issues for bringing girls back in Tangier? Thanks in advance

i think you have posted this on the wrong thread - you need to re-post it on the correct thread!