Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinks/Fetishes – what are yours?  (Read 18040 times)

Offline Vivago

So, who is brave enough to own up to their favourite kinks/fetishes?

Mine are pretty meh. Uniforms is tops although I've tried WS, BDSM, food play, age play, TS's and toys

Any cross dressers, foot fetishists, latex/leather freaks, sex doll lovers or perhaps something really off the board? Come on, own up, its anonymous. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline LanceVance

I have made no secret of my foot fetish on here and often incorporate it in my punts.

ThrustMaster

Having a prostate orgasm with a strap-on, but it's hard to find a WG who knows how to do it properly.

vw

Being strangled, get a few half hearted attempts which is OK, that turns me on especially with sweet girls who suddenly look like they are enjoying it, that is a joy to behold, I knew they would like it !

But have 2 girls who I trust a bit more they but their heart into it and have got some good marks !

Offline threechilliman

Many, but sploshing is one I've yet to try.

tcm

Justanotheruser

Face/throat fucking, gagging, choking, slapping and just rough sex in general - finding girls who are keen on all these things is always tough!

Offline RudiUK

Stockinged feet.  Still looking for a female duo who will play with each others feet.....

Offline smartieshouse

Girls in heels. In my 20 plus years of punting it has always been a consistant theme.

Offline cueball

I don't know about it being a fetish but I do like to slip it up the wrong un.

For me there's something very rude about bumming a lass, so wrong it's right.

I'll put the effort in to make her squeal too  :D

KJ121212

My fetish is girls with either blue or pink hair. Any recommendations greatly appreciated!!!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline HornyHemel

Having a prostate orgasm with a strap-on, but it's hard to find a WG who knows how to do it properly.

Totally agree with this.  Also love to start with some watersports before being royally buggered with a large strap on.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Also being squirted on is a massive fetish of mine. I love it!!! I got that with a few ladies. It's a shame that not a lot do it.

Offline daveev

Face/throat fucking, gagging, choking, slapping and just rough sex in general - finding girls who are keen on all these things is always tough!
You're so right, justine doulor was this girl, she would have let you shit on her, she just needs to be used, :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Also love to start with some watersports before being royally buggered with a large strap on.

Sounds divine.     :drinks:

Offline Roth

You're so right, justine doulor was this girl, she would have let you shit on her, she just needs to be used, :)

Sounds good apart from the shit.  :(

Type_O_Negative

I love small beautiful feet and shiny pantyhose  :wacko:

Offline Sparky6996

Muscular women, and I also quite like tattoos

Online jackdaw

Like dry humping.

Also like receiving prolonged mild spanking...it seems to sensitise body, and make pleasure from caresses, etc more intense.

Enjoyed sploshing/ food sex. But clearly tough to organise, as its darn messy.

Several fantasies that really, really turned me on beforehand turned into mild letdowns when tried in practice. Water-sports is an example of that...although there are still a couple of water-sport fantasies that I plan to try one day.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:51:34 pm by jackdaw »

Offline lovemachine

Only kink Ive tried is watersports which I would again,but would like to try these ,FFM,stocking footjob,anal preferably if it causes some discomfort,pregnant,lactating,throat fucking,mother daughter.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would like to try pegging, tie and tease on me, and BDSM some day.

Offline Rufus T Firefly

I used to be into Beastality, flagellism and necrophilia... but realised i was just flogging a dead horse

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Paying women to have sex with them.

Offline flintstone

I used to be into Beastality, flagellism and necrophilia... but realised i was just flogging a dead horse
  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline flintstone

I like a bit spanking both giving and receiving.  I also like lingerie, must be matching and prefer sheer.  Think padded bras are more functional than sexy.  Also, like them to leave lingerie on and just pull thong to the side.

Not tried much else but want to explore role play.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm so flipping staid and unadventurous it's ridiculous! I literally have no kinks and punt purely to get my leg over. I ought to expand my horizons but none of the above remotely floats my boat. I'm happy and content so that's all that matters in the end.

Offline mh

must be matching and prefer sheer.

Yes, that numbers among my vast number of kinks and fetishes too. But I've had bemused responses when I ask (even English girls) if they have any sheer panties... Google Images gets it.  ;)

Offline mm86

Bright red lipstick. Lots of it. The fact that most girls wear it now means I'm in dreamland whenever I leave the flat!
And deep facefucking. Mouth wide open and the sounds made when your cock hits the back of her throat!
Both of these together...

Nothing like it!!!

Offline Sonny Crockett

I also have a fetish for baby oil and whipped cream. In my last punt, I used whipped cream on the WG..... Her mouth, her body and her arse........ and myself on my dick, which she sucked off. Baby oil I have used in punts with my regular.

Offline uutarn

Too many to mention, and with 50% of them i was surprised i liked them.

Being humiliated and degraded verbally is one that really surprised me, as i get this regularly at work :P.

Timber

I go through phases. For a time it was all about anal, it's been spanking, face sitting, outdoors, watersports, strap on, rimming, at the moment it's mild hardsports, probably because I've found a WG willing to do it. Every now and again I try something different then the phase wears off until a new urge gets me.
I'll keep my eye on here in case something takes my interest. 

vw

at the moment it's mild hardsports, probably because I've found a WG willing to do it.

Mild hardsports ?  Never heard being shitting on someone being mild ? 

Would that be to do with the diet before the poo.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Too many to mention, and with 50% of them i was surprised i liked them.

Being humiliated and degraded verbally is one that really surprised me, as i get this regularly at work :P.

This is something I also like. I wanted this to happen in a roleplay scenario for a punt I arranged a few months ago, but sadly never came to fruition. I have always had a fantasy where I am used as a woman's living sex toy where she does absolutely anything she likes.

Offline Morthos

Many of the ones already listed - foot fetish, sploshing (full coverage), watersports, spitting/nose blowing, smoking.

Some of the less usual ones:-

Chewed food spitting

Sweaty/unwashed body worship

Consuming bodily 'detritus' - I've eaten hair from a hairbrush, bogeys, earwax, and snorted a line of ped-egg dust through a £20 note  :D

Being puked on

Yerr, I'm a kinky little sod!  :cool:

Timber

Mild hardsports ?  Never heard being shitting on someone being mild ? 

Would that be to do with the diet before the poo.

You want to do it really, I can tell.

Offline tangledupinblue

Domstrapon based in Stourpourt on Seven makes you feel at ease and knows how to do it.
Sorry can't paste link.

Offline mh

Hands up those who've had an erection in the workplace.

Keep your hand up if you're a primary school teacher......

Offline Gooner

Smoking.

So hard to explain but the girl has to have the right technique. I have never found a WG who does it properly so a few years back found a mistress who smoked so gave her a try. She does it perfectly and also found myself enjoying other sides of domination too and I have become a regular.  :cool:

Swansea lad

I had an ex who liked to be spanked hard on the bare bottom, I found this a turn on and would love to try it again but not many like it. The ones I have met anyway.

SUMO61

I sometimes go a bit " instructional "  for example, ...bend over and show me your bum, young lady, or saying good girl whilst getting a BJ..

No idea why, I just come over a bit assertive, a bit teacher / pupil or lord of the manor / serving wench etc...  On a few occasions, WGs have got proper horny with this - I think a few quite like being ordered about..

I once had a civvie affair and she said it was a massive turn on being a bit dominated.

I don't go into a proper role-play, it's just in the moment. Must be a subliminal thing, who knows where kinks come from :unknown:

bilbo

I have a new found one although not sure if it is classed as a fetish for black girls

Offline LanceVance

I have a new found one although not sure if it is classed as a fetish for black girls

I would say that's more an attraction than a fetish. You wouldn't say you had a fetish for blondes, would you?

Offline Cum_again

I've tried most things over the years.. (OK, not the eating hair stuff!)

But I can't get bored of rimming.... Massive massive turn on...

I'm quite turned on by water sports too.... I'm turned on by the warm sensation, and even the taste.....

But there are too many things to single out anything beyond my beloved arse tongueing

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've tried most things over the years.. (OK, not the eating hair stuff!)

But I can't get bored of rimming.... Massive massive turn on...

I'm quite turned on by water sports too.... I'm turned on by the warm sensation, and even the taste.....

But there are too many things to single out anything beyond my beloved arse tongueing

Absolutely love it!! :yahoo:

jcdmj12

I'm very into Domination / Submission (as a dom) - had an amazing date (with a civvy, not a prossie) recently at a restaurant which involved me choosing all of her food for her, telling here where to sit, what to wear etc.  We both got massively horny about it all by the end of it.

Offline flintstone

RE: rimming

Giving or receiving?   I've never received it.

Offline Sonny Crockett

RE: rimming

Giving or receiving?   I've never received it.

For me it is giving it to her....... LOVE IT!!!! :yahoo: :P :thumbsup: :wacko: :rose:

pking_paul

I'm a stockings man, just love to get to the top of long legs. Is it a fetish that I like posh totty too? Ideally slim, mature and clearly an amateur. Just seems so much fun seeing them act like a slut and having their mouths full of my man juice  :dance:

Offline flintstone

I'm a stockings man, just love to get to the top of long legs. Is it a fetish that I like posh totty too? Ideally slim, mature and clearly an amateur. Just seems so much fun seeing them act like a slut and having their mouths full of my man juice  :dance:

Definitely stockings for me too with nice lingerie. 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:08:44 am by flintstone »

Online redt4

Definately sheer stockings for me too coupled with heels, rimming giving/receiving , anal sex (just because it feels so naughty with a stunning girl), still want to try w/s, lots more I could think off but that's it for now!!!