Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kew Bridge Massage with HE  (Read 3164 times)

Offline Top Dog

Was in the Brentford area today and fancied a massage so I went to Kew Massage and lucky for me 2 ladies were available first lady I saw was a very cute Chinese lady around early 30s nice and petite very friendly second lady I met was a curvy lady not fat who looked Eastern European and looked miserable! so I decided to go with the Chinese lady who called herself Amy for one hour at £40 and Im glad I did had a really good massage plenty of cc wipes got me hard straight away told me to turn over and she just smiled and pointed at my hard cock and she knew what I wanted but did not ask me straight away if I wanted HE just carried on massage my legs then kept brushing my cock teasing me for few mins then finally asked if I wanted HE I said yes please !!   :rolleyes: extra £20 she did try to push body2body service at £40 but I did not have enough plus I was just happy with a tug only
Have to say her HE was really good she got on the table spread my legs and started to play with my cock my balls and my ass!! Which I have to say I enjoyed all this done in a slow manner not rushed at all

I did ask what other services she does and at my surprise she said blow job I was like how much then she asked me to name price I thought I would take the piss and started at £20 she just laughed so I went to £30 then £40 both times just pulled a face so I said you tell me price she said £60!! So then I pulled my shocked face  :scare: I said no not got the money then she dropped to £50, to be honest if I had the money I probably would have gone with it has she was cute
After a long teasing hand job I shot my load and she cleaned me up and had bit of time left before my hour is up so she carried on massaging my chest and shoulders for a bit then the next thing she started to massage my cock again and started to blow on it teasing me and at my surprise got me hard again in no time!! Her plan was do I want another HE as I am hard again obviously she wanted another £20 but I was happy  with the first tug and just had quick shower and left

Massage hour £40 + HE £20

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sat69m

Hi, I was looking into going to this place, do you reckon she would allow touching? Also is it awkward walking into a parlour knowing HE and all sorts are offered?, sorry I'm new to all of this I just want to know how the whole experience was, thank you.

Offline Top Dog

Hi Sat

I did forget to mention with this lady there was a negative part when she was at the side of me playing with my cock I did go to grab her ass and she pulled away saying not for £20 only body2body touching is allowed then she got on the table and gave good HE

As for the shop its on the corner of a road and there are a few shops along there but not really busy when I went around 2pm coming out of the place nobody around so I was not bothered

Offline Botev Plovdiv

What time of day was this? I went there a month or so back early afternoon and had some miserable bitch massage me and there was nothing at all on offer.

Offline Top Dog

What time of day was this? I went there a month or so back early afternoon and had some miserable bitch massage me and there was nothing at all on offer.

I went today mate around 2pm this girl called Amy works Wed and Thursdays I been to this palace few months ago and was offered HE at that time so bit surprised you didn't get anything

Offline Botev Plovdiv

This was my post following that experience. As I alluded to it was probably just bad timing. That's the risks of the massage game, especially when you don't see the girl/woman before handing over the cash (although it's a bit awkward to ask to see the person supposedly giving you a legit massage before deciding whether or not you want to go ahead!).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59447.msg1015951#msg1015951

Offline Top Dog

This was my post following that experience. As I alluded to it was probably just bad timing. That's the risks of the massage game, especially when you don't see the girl/woman before handing over the cash (although it's a bit awkward to ask to see the person supposedly giving you a legit massage before deciding whether or not you want to go ahead!).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59447.msg1015951#msg1015951

Read your review think you was very unlucky mate always go with the Chinese ladies and no harm in asking to see the ladies upfront I think  and always just strip off naked they will get the hint that's my way of thinking anyway   :hi:

Offline Botev Plovdiv

I agree with you and should really try be a bit more assertive. Saying that, it's a bit awkward at Kew Bridge because you would end up doing an inspection in front of ladies having their nails done in the legitimate shop you have to walk through.

Offline 76shen

Doses anyone know why this place seems to be closed. I've passed by a number of times, but there doesn't seem to be anyone there. the latest time i add a massage there was in May. This place was handy for me, not far from work and free parking after 12.30pm.

Offline Top Dog

I think they have closed down mate I tried calling few weeks ago no luck they went passed the place on a Saturday and was closed  :dash: