Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone tried this sheffield lady  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Probably alright, but feedback is a bit odd.

Offline bluefinger

Yes mate. really nice fit girl. The booking tend to be cut a little short and she was on the scamming list a few years back. She keeps changing her profile and her name.... all said if you catch her on a good day she is a good punt.

Offline bluefinger

Probably alright, but feedback is a bit odd.

some fake feedback. Look her up and she is another WG. She is a close friend of hers. the other good feed back this girl has is off fluffy old men that she wraps around her finger.

Positive CARAMELXXX (97) 18/01/2016 16:10 Seeking Services
  stuning girl great service known years and can assure you that the fb is lies just some obbsessed weirdo needs to get a life xx

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
So it's possible this is genuine:
Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    07/02/2016 11:35    Seeking Services
     AVOID. Took money from my clothes when in bathroom. Saw her Wednesday, when realised it gone, went back Thursday but she had gone. BEWARE SHE IS DISHONEST

Response:    What a load of crap!! This person is fake n same underneath!! Pls ignore! I'm genuine and this is a lie says the man with no feedback!!!!!!! Get a grip

Offline NIK

Yes mate. really nice fit girl. The booking tend to be cut a little short and she was on the scamming list a few years back. She keeps changing her profile and her name.... all said if you catch her on a good day she is a good punt.

As if anyone with any sense is going to take a chance on this. I don't buy something from a shop on the off chance it's going to work!
She wants to shape up and be consistent or ship out. There are far too many of them like this in this business. :mad:

Offline One Eyed Snake

I've known this girl a couple of years she's had loads of names, Charlotte Rose, Saski, Melissa Blake to name a few, She's got really bad feedback but She's always given me a great service, she does a great gfe, fantastic pair of tits a good shag and she's a gorgeous looking girl. I'll definitely see again but the risk is yours. I do know that one guy who's a member on here lent her money and then tried to pressurise her into letting him have BB, this guy is always leaving her bad feedback on AW but it's all to do with the fact she won't let him have BB.

Offline One Eyed Snake

some fake feedback. Look her up and she is another WG. She is a close friend of hers. the other good feed back this girl has is off fluffy old men that she wraps around her finger

Positive CARAMELXXX (97) 18/01/2016 16:10 Seeking Services
  stuning girl great service known years and can assure you that the fb is lies just some obbsessed weirdo needs to get a life xx
I can assure you Bluefinger that this young lady hasn't got me wrapped around her finger. I always tell it as I see it and I've never had a bad punt with this girl. I know that most of the bad feedback on AW is from 1 man, I've seen texts on her phone where he was constantly texting wanting BB. Can't blame any girl for not wanting to do that.

Offline cherub

I can assure you Bluefinger that this young lady hasn't got me wrapped around her finger. I always tell it as I see it and I've never had a bad punt with this girl. I know that most of the bad feedback on AW is from 1 man, I've seen texts on her phone where he was constantly texting wanting BB. Can't blame any girl for not wanting to do that.

How have you linked the texts on the phone to the sender being a member on here?

Offline One Eyed Snake

Because she showed me texts which he had sent, signed off with his first name.

Offline One Eyed Snake

She also told me the name he uses on AW and on here.

Offline bluefinger

She was previously known as Melissa Blake. See https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40010.0

If you read this, its more than one UKP member and that's not naming the ones that aren't members or commented on the tread.

Offline bluefinger

As if anyone with any sense is going to take a chance on this. I don't buy something from a shop on the off chance it's going to work!
She wants to shape up and be consistent or ship out. There are far too many of them like this in this business. :mad:

She's got really bad feedback but She's always given me a great service, she does a great gfe, fantastic pair of tits a good shag and she's a gorgeous looking girl. I'll definitely see again but the risk is yours.

Had some really good and some bad punts. Basically she is hot as hell but she admits she is not mentally stable because some issues she has.

Offline Lijunwei

This has spiralled into something I couldn't have imagined! :hi: