Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloria hole.  (Read 936 times)

Offline theroot

Hi gents. Anyone seen this lady? She is touring near my area next week offering a glory joke experience. She has a profile on AW. I fancy giving the glory hole a go!

Offline cueball

Put her link up

Also, has she got some terrible green shoes? :D

Offline theroot

Hi cueball. Not sure if she has some terrible green shoes? ! I'm not sure how to add the link on here? Im using my phone to view this site.

Online Asianfcuker

The only Gloria hole I could find om Awork is this 29 yr old + 10 blonde. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
quite easy to c & p on smartphones.

AF
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:38:51 am by Asianfcuker »

Online Asianfcuker

The only Gloria hole I could find om Awork is this 29 yr old + 10 blonde. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks like her snatch cant take a good pounding as she only lists 15min bookings.   :dash:

Quite easy to c & p on smartphones.

AF
Note. After reviews maybe she should be called "Glory Hole"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:03:37 am by Asianfcuker »

Offline theroot

Hi AF, thanks for posting the link. It is the profile I was looking at. I've got an iPhone, but wasnt quite sure how to add a link.

Offline Deepstroker

Why pay her 40 notes for 15 mins when you can get oral and FS for £30 and have a tenner change??
External Link/Members Only

Offline theroot

Deepstroker, thanks for the link. Nice milfs! I would be trying to 'root' a few of them if they were closer to where I live! Great value for money to.