Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Isle of Wight  (Read 3597 times)

1 review(s) for Beautiful-Ms (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Sweettunes

Here's my punt from last Wednesday

External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to hook this one up for months but just couldn't find a time that fitted with my spare time. Finally managed to get it sorted.

Went for an hour booking cost £120 at her flat.

Comms where ok not great as I got made to wait nearly 2 hours after time of meet. But as I'd been waiting months to get my hands on her peachie ass, I thought fuck it and went thru with it.

She was very helpful on the phone with directions.

She greeted me at her front door. With a smile. Physically she is facially quite hot. She was wearing sexy black underwear with stockings nice. Her ass is nice and quite big for a white girl.

She handed me a beer. And we sorted out the paper work spoke for 5 mins I then stripped down to boxers and socks and then I asked for a lap dance, and she delivered. It was sexy. Girl has skills.

I then got owo, which was top notch. She wouldn't suck on my balls as she said they have to be shaved. So  my balls didn't get any loving. She can deep throat like a champ.

I then asked her to take off her bra and panties, ok at this point she is mentioning she is need of a boob job, her tits have seen better days and her nips are aiming south, but they were strangely hot and I never minded them not being perfect. We then went for some reverse cow girl with her holding on to my legs near the ankles while I lay half on the bed. This was pretty good, she even knew how to grind.
We then went for some cowgirl and doggy. I finished coming all over her lower back and Arse, and she turned around and said what a waste. I did ask to come on her face but she wasn't feeling it.

Ok so body wise holly is hot, she has abit of a belly and her tits have seen better days. But she is northern and does talk some sweet filth. She also is great at dfk. And she is pretty witty. She does enjoy what she does. Again another one that doesn't mark bookings as complete and asked me not to leave feedback as she will get grief if I do.... That doesn't  feel me with confidence to be honest.

Would recommend though.

As she is a sexy minx
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:24:34 pm by Sweettunes »

Offline MrMatrix

Here's my punt from last Wednesday

External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to hook this one up for months but just couldn't find a time that fitted with my spare time. Finally managed to get it sorted.

Went for an hour booking cost £120 at her flat.

Comms where ok not great as I got made to wait nearly 2 hours after time of meet. But as I'd been waiting months to get my hands on her peachie ass, I thought fuck it and went thru with it.

She was very helpful on the phone with directions.

She greeted me at her front door. With a smile. Physically she is facially quite hot. She was wearing sexy black underwear with stockings nice. Her ass is nice and quite big for a white girl.

She handed me a beer. And we sorted out the paper work spoke for 5 mins I then stripped down to boxers and socks and then I asked for a lap dance, and she delivered. It was sexy. Girl has skills.

I then got owo, which was top notch. She wouldn't suck on my balls as she said they have to be shaved. So  my balls didn't get any loving. She can deep throat like a champ.

I then asked her to take off her bra and panties, ok at this point she is mentioning she is need of a boob job, her tits have seen better days and her nips are aiming south, but they were strangely hot and I never minded them not being perfect. We then went for some reverse cow girl with her holding on to my legs near the ankles while I lay half on the bed. This was pretty good, she even knew how to grind.
We then went for some cowgirl and doggy. I finished coming all over her lower back and Arse, and she turned around and said what a waste. I did ask to come on her face but she wasn't feeling it.

Ok so body wise holly is hot, she has abit of a belly and her tits have seen better days. But she is northern and does talk some sweet filth. She also is great at dfk. And she is pretty witty. She does enjoy what she does. Again another one that doesn't mark bookings as complete and asked me not to leave feedback as she will get grief if I do.... That doesn't  feel me with confidence to be honest.

Would recommend though.

As she is a sexy minx
Hi Sweettunes. You say she was facially hot. Thats not quite the same as pretty so is she pretty/attractive
Also you dont mention kissing. Does she FK or DFK and if its just FK is there much tongue.
She advertises her body as a gym bunny and show a washboard stomach. Yet you say she has a bit of a tummy. So are you saying shes not gym fit as per picture
Sorry about all the questions, but I was thinking of meeting her.

Offline MrMatrix

Hi Sweettunes. You say she was facially hot. Thats not quite the same as pretty so is she pretty/attractive
Also you dont mention kissing. Does she FK or DFK and if its just FK is there much tongue.
She advertises her body as a gym bunny and show a washboard stomach. Yet you say she has a bit of a tummy. So are you saying shes not gym fit as per picture
Sorry about all the questions, but I was thinking of meeting her.
Just read your review again and you DO mention good DFK.

Online Sweettunes

She was  decent with the French kiss nice and deep. Just skimmed my review and I never mentioned it, my bad on that, just no facial, cim, or swallow or anal with this one
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:33:20 am by Sweettunes »

kamu

Is that her? Pic is linked but not on profile...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Sweettunes

No that's not her holly is caked in tattoos

Offline MrMatrix

Is that her? Pic is linked but not on profile...

Hidden Image/Members Only
That's interesting Kamu- cos thats the picture I saw in her gallery as well. Totally misleading.  :thumbsdown:

kamu

That's interesting Kamu- cos thats the picture I saw in her gallery as well. Totally misleading.  :thumbsdown:

Either some profile swapping going on or shes just plain strange... :unknown:

Online Sweettunes

That's definitely not her, if she has that in her pics then she is taking the piss.

:thumbsdown:

Offline MrMatrix

That's definitely not her, if she has that in her pics then she is taking the piss.

:thumbsdown:
Thanks- with the uncertainty of what you may get- its looking like one to avoid- I mean the body looks good, but you dont see her tits which appear to be pointing a  bit south. mmmm perhaps I'll miss this for the time being. :hi:

Offline Yorkle

Online Sweettunes

She was a good punt, I never went back as She wouldn't entertain a facial or cim and wouldn't suck on my trimmed nuts....

But she did give 110% but from her pics she has become addicted to the gym and I have seen her at my local gym......

Don't know if vigourous exercise lifting weight can rectify nips heading south, but facially she is that scary bitch neighbour you would wanna fuck.......

Offline MrMatrix

Offline mh

Thanks Sweettunes :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, when I read that it that sounded in my head way too much like "Alright, sugar tits".