Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla  (Read 1990 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline KC66

External Link/Members Only

Was bored at work, lead to the inevitable trawling of UKP and before you know it have convinced myself I have time to organise something on the way home. A search of availability brought up Sweet Carlas profile who had been on my very short hit list.  A text confirmed to my surprise availability at the requested time, address and directions received by return.

Arrived in plenty of time as I tend to do, apartment near Cabot Circus, free on street parking on a Sunday.  Called at the allotted time to be guided the last stretch and up to a tidy and modern apartment.  Having read previous reports I didn't need to be asked to remove my boots at the door!

Lead into the bedroom, tidy and everything that is required, completed paper work and was given a towel and shown to the shower.  Modern facilities, shower was compact but when my host joined me in there who would complain about being so up close to this beauty?!  Pictures are 100% genuine, she is the size she claims on profile and she is gorgeous.  Sensual shower with much touching, caressing and teasing both ways, no fingers inside allowed, and mutual washing.

Dried off and onto the bed, plenty of FK and then RO, she gets very wet confirming some enjoyment on her behalf, then owo before on with the mac for cowgirl and mish.  She doesn't like rough or hard but that didn't worry me, it all felt fantastic.  Finished off by hand over her body with full eye contact, she is one sext girl.

Spent some time chatting before a massage and then some more play and owo before the time was up.  Finished bang on time.

Lovely girl, great looks and service, facilities good, English good, and she seemed genuinely keen to provide a good time.  Will I re-visit, definite yes.  :)

vw

Good review glad you had a good time !

guy_of_fifty

Thanks for the review. I for one am really excited about these young Hungarian girls who have just relocated to Bristol. I have been rather jealous in reading the reviews from the guys over in Cardiff. Just need to get the cash together now...

Offline KC66

I think they are going to be really popular so the challenge will be getting to see them. I can see a big queue forming for Carla already and I'd want to be at the front!

Offline PaintBrush

Great review KC 

Think I need to join a queue.

guy_of_fifty

I was going to see Nicki this morning but something came up so had to cancel. Real bummer as she says she's only in a Bristol tomorrow.....

Hussey8332

Looks like she is on holiday at the moment. Anyone know when she is coming back?

vw

Looks like she is on holiday at the moment. Anyone know when she is coming back?

Sure someone mentioned their rotation on thegoats review

Yes I do thanks. But not telling  :sarcastic:
Spoilt it now Goat  :D

They arrive and depart (fly) on a Tuesday of every fortnight. So Carla would probably work up to Monday 29th. The other two will arrive Tuesday 1st, but start work Wednesday 2nd. Nicky will stay for 10 days max. And Jessica 10 or 14 days.

I'm the pimp daddy to these girls....haha  :sarcastic: (I'm just being sarcastic, joking around) I'm just a regular, who knows how they operate.

Hope the info I've provided helps you guys over the bridge  :drinks:

Offline TerryTibbs

Looks like she is back!

:thumbsup:

Terry  :timeout:

Offline KC66

She is indeed back, not sure I was front of the queue but pretty much up there  :hi:

Almost a repeat of the first visit, just as good although I spent so long on RO, gotta love how wet she gets, that she almost had heart failure when she checked the clock. You won't get extra time with this lady but she delivers for me. Another most enjoyable punt.  :)