Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raquel of La Maison  (Read 889 times)

Offline Tango

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Extras: OWO included

Raquel is a sexy Brazilian brunette with really nice ass and thighs and nice enhanced tits. She is really cute.

In the room there was clearly a language barrier but who needs talk when body language speaks volumes, this ladies hot body language said this was gonna be fucking immense, and my body reciprocated the body language conversation by going 'ding!!!'.

Anyway with my penis pointing rudely at Raquel she knew exactly what to do and came over to me giving me a nice sexy snog while giving the little fella a rub. She had me proper turned on without even trying and I'll be honest Brazilian girls aren't normally my cup of tea, I prefer fair skinned Europeans.

Anyway lots of kissing, body to body rubbing and playing with her fantastic ass before Raquel teased onto my dick licking it all the way down the shaft which had me squirming, she teased more and more before sucking down onto the little fella, awesome OWO technique and just right. Raquel got on for a ride before requesting I do her, got her in doggy for a nice lengthy sesh, her ass is fantastic. Blasted my load and lay back... Raquel was really good so I let her cuddle and kiss me aft wards.

We had some broken conversation, basically the jist was she thought I was very strong, I thought she was very sexy, she reckoned I would have a wank thinking about her when I got home and I reckoned she was a big head.

Would highly recommend her. Full marks for this lady.

Online Blackpool Rock

Pics look smoking hot but by the look of it her tour is over, shame would love to have seen her

Offline Tango

Apparently back in a couple of weeks.

Offline Robert44

The last two times I've been Raquel has been available and I wished I had chosen her last time. She seems so friendly.

pieman

whats an ass.? in lancashire its an arse

Offline Tango

That comment could make you one.  :)

Online lewisjones23

That comment could make you one.  :)

Wanker sprung to mind when I read it