Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Helen 25 - Milton Keynes  (Read 880 times)

1 review(s) for Helen Helen 25 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rylond21

First review, unfortunately not a positive one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short: Walked because would not confirm a single service before money was handed over.

Long: Arranged over the phone a 1 hour incall with Helen. At this point tried to confirm service extras but all I could get was that filming was £100 extra (excessive, but not looking for that anyway), kept getting told talk about extras when I get here. (Was not thinking with my big head) This should have set alarm bells ringing!!

To be fair AW feedback was good (possibly some of it fake) so this make have clouded judgement. UKP is so important, lesson learnt.

Anyway once at the postcode MK5, was finally told the number to the flat. Delay tactics I think, as I arrived dead on time just as she messaged where are you? Then had a long wait with several messages and two calls before getting the number. 10 mins wasted.

Once inside flat (modern, clean), can confirm the girl is from photos. Looked fairly attractive slim body and close to stated age of 26. Had a small top on and bare boobs through it looked very good to be fair (Fake boobs but that does not pot me off too much).

Real problems started when I asked about services like OWO, FK, CIM ect. Was just repeatedly told to pay the hour fee then we would discuss services.

Well that was not happening, not paying until I know what I am getting and what and how much extras are.
I clearly said several times is oral without condom included in hourly rate. All I got back is "we discuss once you pay for hour".

I get the distinct expression she scurries off with the £130 then comes back in and either offers the most vanilla service, or charges excessive extras.

If she was just open and honest about the services she offers and the price, along with a improvement in her mood (maybe late in the day shagged out syndrome), she would do a lot better.

Would I visit again: NO

All in all I wasted an hour of my life and some petrol.

Offline cumtwice

Well done for walking my friend. Not discussing services before she has the cash cash only mean you're not getting what you are after..

Thanks for the review and TOFTT,  finally going to remove her off my hot list.

Such a shame as she looks great.

Sorry it didn't work out!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Well done for walking out and leaving her empty handed.  :hi:

These bitches need to stop wasting our time and get a proper fucking job, or just piss off back to their own country.  :angry: