Author Topic: FKK clubs with a party atmosphere?  (Read 1041 times)

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So as has been previously noted by Mr Br1ghts1de (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58497.msg753588#msg753588) and others, many/most of the clubs such as Artemis don't exactly have a party atmosphere with the girls mostly just sitting there smoking. This would be a major positive for me at least when choosing a club to visit, so do you guys know of any exceptions in addition to Samya which I know about already?

BTW I'm also putting together a bunch of links to quality reports/reviews from various clubs if this might be of interest to anyone.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154

BTW I'm also putting together a bunch of links to quality reports/reviews from various clubs if this might be of interest to anyone.
Always helpful.  Add it to the Punting Wiki.  But only with reviews from here - anything from else where is not subject to the tough peer review of UKP.

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Always helpful.  Add it to the Punting Wiki.  But only with reviews from here - anything from else where is not subject to the tough peer review of UKP.

I'm afraid I've included links from some other sites too so I won't be adding it I guess.