Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: i.k.services  (Read 1020 times)

Offline breast is best

Anybody know what's going on here ? Unusually there is nothing posted for next week on there " calendar " tab .
Maybe they have closed ?

Online mrjal

If you read their twitter they say they've been having technical problems with the website so that's why the calendar isn't updated.

External Link/Members Only

Offline breast is best

It is now . Thanks for letting us know !!

johnboy007

Something I've always found strange with IK - in that they're closed on Sundays. And quite often, they're closed for many extra days around holidays. Am I the only one who likes a shag on a Sunday? :-D

Offline i.k services

• Service Provider
Hi

Yes this is working now External Link/Members Only

The Sunday closure and the once a year holiday closure is because I run the agency by myself.  I don't have any receptionists. 

Sundays that I used to open hardly any girls wished to work, so that was a pointless exercise.

I then close for approx. 2 weeks every summer in our slowest period so that I have can have a break and all the girls tend to go away to top up their tans.  :)

Michelle @ i.k

OldAdmin

Hi

Yes this is working now External Link/Members Only

The Sunday closure and the once a year holiday closure is because I run the agency by myself.  I don't have any receptionists. 

Sundays that I used to open hardly any girls wished to work, so that was a pointless exercise.

I then close for approx. 2 weeks every summer in our slowest period so that I have can have a break and all the girls tend to go away to top up their tans.  :)

Michelle @ i.k

Relevant site for agencies to post on: External Link/Members Only

Offline Johndy

Ik is an exceptionally well run agency, I have used it many times, albeit not recently due to not being in Leeds ,however never had anything but a fantastic time with many  of the girls there. Michelle works very hard to make sure you have a good time,.
Michelle hope you remember me, we just support different teams,  is play off final !

Now I will make sue I get over to Leeds very soon .

Offline breast is best

Well that was short lived , the "calendar" for this week has reverted to showing all girls are off the menu .
Is there no IT genius out here who can help Michelle get it up and running for her . She does work hard to maintain such a usually well managed agency , the best in Leeds I always thought !!