Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie of Gracies  (Read 1950 times)

Offline dirkdigler

Hello!  Has any of you chaps seen Natalie from Gracies Girls, or recognise the pictures of her , as I  am sure I have seen them before . So any info would be great before I dive in
Thank in advance and sorry I can't put the link up.

Offline simone_raven

Pics remind me of Grace from Diamonds

KLMman

I'm lead to believe it is the Diamonds crew who also run Gracie's Girls so could be.

valentino77

Yes saw her last night.Natalie said she used to work for other agency.I presume this will have been NNE.Not sure the previous name she went by.
Anyway for 30 mins it was a very good GFE.Natalie is a tall stunning blonde and very inviting.Lots of cuddling/kissing not DFK;her oral skills are excellent OWO.I am so sensitive that I had to go straight to protected sex.
       Overall I would recommend perhaps longer time.Good location.Would se again.

Offline daveev

I'm lead to believe it is the Diamonds crew who also run Gracie's Girls so could be.
ive all so been told this

Offline Darlobloke

Yes saw her last night.Natalie said she used to work for other agency.I presume this will have been NNE.Not sure the previous name she went by.
Anyway for 30 mins it was a very good GFE.Natalie is a tall stunning blonde and very inviting.Lots of cuddling/kissing not DFK;her oral skills are excellent OWO.I am so sensitive that I had to go straight to protected sex.
       Overall I would recommend perhaps longer time.Good location.Would se again.

Would be great if you did a review, it is often the first review of an unreviewed girl that is the most helpful as others get an idea of the services available.

Offline dirkdigler

Thanks chap's , be good if it is Grace I would rather like to see her as I missed out previously.

Offline simone_raven

I recall graces two front teeth were slightly twisted. Are Natalies?

Offline ollie52

The website has Natalie down as 5'8 Grace was quite petite as I recall

Offline Lucky66

It was mentioned on another post that grace from diamonds was now bailey of playmates in Leeds. Natalie of Gracie's and bailey were both working on the same days this week Bailey in Leeds and Natalie in hartlepool so must be a different girl ?

Offline dirkdigler

I will find out soon and report back  :D

Online Bengeo13

Mr dirkdigler
Did you ever find out?
Looks like it isn't Grace
Don't suppose it could be Honey Babe?
Nah, can't be, surely

Offline dirkdigler

Never got to see her
Had two separated appointments cancelled by agencies
Gave up trying and was led to wonder if they even had her on there books