Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Andrews and Kiaragirl Newcastle Tour Day 6 Sort Of  (Read 1505 times)

24 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Date 27/2/16
Price £ 220
Following on from my tour of Newcastle ladies earlier this month knew these girls were touring London this weekend so got booked for a duo.
Great contrast of looks with Kiara a tall leggy willowy 40 something brunette and Amelia a short firecracker 20 something brunette with curves.Amelia is naturally a domme and Kiara a sub so with me as a sub Amelia naturally barked out the orders and we complied.Had a quick shower though both had groped and snogged before this.Then into bedroom straight into Kiara sucking me standing by the beds edge had me ready for action.Onto the bed on with the handcuffs oh and Amelias knickers into my mouth to dull my screams of joy and terror.Then some nice snogging with Amelia whilst Kiara gave me excellent Deep Throat had me soon cumming for the first time which Kiara cleaned up with her mouth.Then some nice snogging and Kiara playing with my nipples as Mistress Amelia decided it was her turn to make me cum by gently using her pin wheel and her own unique version of Edging which had me cum over her hand.She then feed this to Kiara as the girls then started to snog each other and lick their nipples.I found its quite hard to wank whilst handcuffed .Kiara took this as a cue to start with more Deep throat whilst Amelia stroked my cock then they both shared my cock.Probably an image I shall carry to my grave.Out with the pin wheel to use on my nipples and inner thighs whilst Kiara snogged me and played with my nipples as Amelia edged me again for cum number 3.By now Im struggling to breathe or move.So its into a nice 69 from Kiara which has Amelia saying its her to turn and I get to lick her nice and clean which has me cumming for number 4 which has me tongue her very hard as I finally have a little control and get her to cum.She falls of the bed and me and Kiara are wetting ourselves as we have to help her get off the floor.Kiara starts to try to tease Amelia but shes super sensitive and lets just say gave Kiara a look that would chill the blood.Then get told to get on the bed for a cuddle and it was time to lick Kiara whilst Amelia gives her own version of Deep Throat.Now I demand i get to fuck her on with the condom using her mouth and she climbs aboard.She grinds me and a little rhythm soon has Number 5 forcing its way out.Now I really do need to rest so more snogging and cuddling ensues.Then Kiara sucks me again as its her turn to be fucked on with the condom and she now shows just how tight and controlled she can use her pussy muscles.She drains me totally this time.As i get to see a little of Mistress Kiara as she uses her pussy to clamp my drained cock and balls.Then a nice kiss and she cleans my cock up with her mouth.
I have probably missed some stuff I do remember Big Bertha was in there somewhere but to be honest my mind was and still is a bit befuddled thanks to their actions

Yeboahsleftfoot

5 times in a session, was that an hour or longer pal? If QPR performed to the same level they'd be promoted already!

Offline Denhamhoop

A bit longer and yep they would but then they dont have these girls to inspire them

Dave Kent

5 times in a session, was that an hour or longer pal? If QPR performed to the same level they'd be promoted already!

Even the most optimistic of Rs fans would laugh at that. More chance of me playing for them and then cumming 5 times afterwards while shagging Clint  Hill!

Offline wombat

Shagging Clint Hill is not an image I want to see in my head... :vomit:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Even the most optimistic of Rs fans would laugh at that. More chance of me playing for them and then cumming 5 times afterwards while shagging Clint  Hill!

Would have been very different under Neil Warnock "all't lads put a shift in, t'big fella slid in t'box and shot reet across t'face, it wer messy, I tell thee"

Offline Denhamhoop

Guessing your a Leeds fan with that name Cannot wait for our vital midtable battle at yours in April.Unlike you though Massive fan of Warnock he was treated appalingly by my mob.Took a side heading downwards up by cunning plan of 4 great pros Derry Kenny Hill and Mackie working non stop and the brilliance of Taraabt.Think Rotherham may stay up thanks to him