Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Vivastreet girl - fit nice ass  (Read 1573 times)

bruce38

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl twice she was on Tibb street, now in the building next to where Thai Patty stays off Cheetham hill road.

The add above are the best photos of her the one below is also her

this add below is not her but is the same girl don't know wht the fake pics as others are ok i guess just more visibility

Back to the real her she is as the photos in white in 1st add very sexy body bubble butt sticks out very nice to look at. very slim tidy body little tits, no stretch marks very nice body. Face very nice i would say 25-28 yrs old

Don't think she does OWO but i'm not bothered, good shag but had to be so quiet in apartment which was off putting, that would put me off going back but other than that not a bad punt.

bruce38

Yes no tongues though but did kiss

Offline lewisjones23

States English on profile but cant string a few words together

Either a liar or a mong

Also id never book a girl off Viva street - what sort of a brass hasnt heard of or couldnt find AW?

bruce38

Said Italian, but speaks good english when with her, looks like photo and better looking than a lot on AW. Yes i normally stay away from VS but just giving a heads up she looks like photos. Downside have to be quite but if you do outcalls she maybe worth a shot