Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ARABELLA HAZE ... Glasgow  (Read 2580 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only

So after her absence it was great to meet up with Arabella (formerly Lucy )again.
Comms before hand were excellent as always and a friendly exchange of texts and messages before the meet.
Once the door opened the memories of her returned and she was a picture in a gorgeous lingere set with killer high heels. She loves the make up and is always stunning.
Invited into bedroom for a quick chat and soon she started with some passionate dfk whilst undressing.. then she moved onto owo which as had been described elsewhere is one of the best she goes so deep and mixes with licking and sucking all over.

Next followed a mixture of ro, more owo the she sat on my face as I returned the favour ... What seemed like an age with jacket on she then climbed on top for some intense energetic cowgirl moving onto various positions before finishing in the missionary.. A quick clean and a chat (boy can this girl talk ) before she initiated round two .... More oral then onto ro and finishing with cim where she sucked me dry continuing after I had climaxed..

Another clean up, chat and offer of facilities etc before realising I was well over time which didn't concern Arabella...she leaves you drained and psychically knackered.. Glad she's back in Glasgow and hope to return once she completes her travels ...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:25:45 pm by moosehead69 »

mavgoose

I missed her this week. Great review, brings back memories, hope she's back soon. !!

chico1000

Glad to see I wasn't dreaming it.

moosehead69

Offline tazman1002001

That was a flying visit I didn't even see her profile showing in Glasgow, when is she back?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Maybe next week doing a couple of tours down south..

bensonhedges20

Maybe next week doing a couple of tours down south..

Chico will know, hes her neighbourhood pimp

moosehead69

Don't think her plans are finalised and not for an open forum anyway..

moosehead69

Well she's back again and back to being Lucy May...met her again this morning and can only say if the Nhs employed nurses like this the city would be in a better state.
As ever she was drop dead gorgeous (dressed as slutty sexy nurse) awesome time spent with this friendly sexy girl...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:47:21 pm by moosehead69 »

Offline AndyMac1

Well she's back again and back to being Lucy May...met her again this morning and can only say if the Nhs employed nurses like this the city would be in a better state.
As ever she was drop dead gorgeous (dressed as slutty sexy nurse) awesome time spent with this friendly sexy girl...

How the hell did you manage to get an appt with her????  She NEVER puts her phone number on her profile and I am DESPERATE to see her!!!  :wacko:

moosehead69

Had her number stored in phone from before have u tried messaging her thru aw?

Offline AndyMac1

I have indeed, but no luck so far