Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeautifulCuteBabe - Greenford  (Read 3673 times)

18 review(s) for CuteBeautifulBabe (6 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sex Bob-omb

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Jan 2016, incall, 30 mins, £60 + extras

This might be controversial as giving a +ve despite a few problem areas.  However after making use of the reviews on here I knew what to expect, so my expectations were not very high, so bear that in mind. I knew the service wouldn't be top notch but I just love her look.

She is a quiet, even shy girl, miles from a rampant sex beast.  That said she was pretty easy going and easy to chat to.

Positives:
A really beautiful girl, face is just as in the photos.  Great body, amazing tits, soft smooth pale skin.  She has more meat on her now than in the amateur photos in her free gallery but nothing in danger of sagging.

Comms were good and she was clear and upfront before meeting about services, extras and caveats

Provide owo and cim as agreed

Accommodating my requests for different positions etc.

Negatives
Oral is far from deep, and she won't suck your balls (heartbreaking I know)

Cim was literally cim, no open mouth, rubbing around lips or general dirtiness about it

No acting involved, just goes through the motions, no real or even fake enthusiasm

I probably wouldn't go back as I just wanted to check her out myself and I've done that now.  In terms of recommendation I wouldn't like to unless you go in with the same attitude as I did. 

Basically a nice girl, probably in the wrong industry.

Offline The_Don

Basically a nice girl.

Far from it, IMO.

I've seen her several times, in central London, (Months after I punter her). Her Eyes looked cold and empty as did she at my punt.

She was my first review here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38759.0

In hindsight, I would rate her as negative now.

It took a poor service to get me to post that review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85607.msg1064465#msg1064465

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:15:12 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

Your first review, Don - 161 since so lots of water under the bridge since then!

I must have seen this girl a couple of days before you did. Haven't been back since.

Agree with the review - pleasant, good-looking girl with nice body and great tits, but during the action she was very passive.

Offline jimmycallum

I saw her for the 2nd time 3 months ago, i would rate her a positive and in my top 15...watching the videos of her blowing me still gets me hard!

You need to kiss her alot and try to make conversations, She opens up a bit and is very pleasant.

Vladimir_Putin

I saw her for the 2nd time 3 months ago, i would rate her a positive and in my top 15...watching the videos of her blowing me still gets me hard!

You need to kiss her alot and try to make conversations, She opens up a bit and is very pleasant.

I booked het couple of weeks ago 1hour with filming. Basically I was tempted looking her videos but it was actually boring session because she was very passive in front of camera. I had to worked out a lot with her. :(