Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rania - Kensington  (Read 1553 times)

2 review(s) for RANIA. (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Rania's profile and thought to myself, I bet she works at the same place as my last punt (Katya) - I saw a redhead when I was leaving and thought this may be her so took the chance.
Before I go any further it wasn't.
Comms were all by text, and as soon as I got the postcode I knew it was the same place. As described previously, very smart apartment just off the Earls Court Road.
In my mind I thought fuck it if she's grim then I'll just ask if Katya is free!
Rania let me in and was wearing a black outfit camisole bra and pants and black high heels. ok nice, I'm staying even though the first thing I noticed is that she ain't no redhead, i didn't expect her to be a ginger/redhead as her pics show that it's dyed but they have been photoshopped quite a bit, don't get me wrong she's a fine looking woman, lovely arse, good sized tits (with nips that get quite hard) but the red is more brunette now.
£100 - 60mins paperwork sorted, music put on, I'd showered already and off we go.
DFK throughout, lots of pussy rubbing and fingering, she really got off a few times, and before any of you think I'm pulling your  leg, a juicy pussy never lies. Anyhow, OW, sex in a couple of positions and  all with dfk throughout. I actually thought I was going to blow a hole  in the johnny when I came. Cleaned up then she offered a massage which I took, she then laid down next to me and started rubbing the old boy and playing with herself. Once again dfk and I rubbed and finger fucked her till I was ready to go again, on with another johnny and this time I pulled out before and she tugged me off over her . Unbelievable, I looked at my watch and I had 5 mins to spare. Cleaned up and as I was getting dressed I looked at her putting on her heels and the old boy starts twitching again.....what the fuck is going on down there, so I went in for one more bout of dfk and squeezing her arse and a quick rub of her pussy from behind. She was very receptive, maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket because it's a rarity to have a couple of decent punts in a row, normally its  a run of crap punts!
So the salient points:
she is the girl in the pics, yes they have been photoshopped.
Services received : ow, dfk, fingering, multi positions, multi cum.
Her English isn't great,  but her pussy and attitude was!
I'm sure she's Romanian which will no doubt put some off, but i can only comment on my experience which was very enjoyable.
Will I return, yes.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Rania's profile and thought to myself, I bet she works at the same place as my last punt (Katya) - I saw a redhead when I was leaving and thought this may be her so took the chance.
Before I go any further it wasn't.
Comms were all by text, and as soon as I got the postcode I knew it was the same place. As described previously, very smart apartment just off the Earls Court Road.
In my mind I thought fuck it if she's grim then I'll just ask if Katya is free!
Rania let me in and was wearing a black outfit camisole bra and pants and black high heels. ok nice, I'm staying even though the first thing I noticed is that she ain't no redhead, i didn't expect her to be a ginger/redhead as her pics show that it's dyed but they have been photoshopped quite a bit, don't get me wrong she's a fine looking woman, lovely arse, good sized tits (with nips that get quite hard) but the red is more brunette now.
£100 - 60mins paperwork sorted, music put on, I'd showered already and off we go.
DFK throughout, lots of pussy rubbing and fingering, she really got off a few times, and before any of you think I'm pulling your  leg, a juicy pussy never lies. Anyhow, OW, sex in a couple of positions and  all with dfk throughout. I actually thought I was going to blow a hole  in the johnny when I came. Cleaned up then she offered a massage which I took, she then laid down next to me and started rubbing the old boy and playing with herself. Once again dfk and I rubbed and finger fucked her till I was ready to go again, on with another johnny and this time I pulled out before and she tugged me off over her . Unbelievable, I looked at my watch and I had 5 mins to spare. Cleaned up and as I was getting dressed I looked at her putting on her heels and the old boy starts twitching again.....what the fuck is going on down there, so I went in for one more bout of dfk and squeezing her arse and a quick rub of her pussy from behind. She was very receptive, maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket because it's a rarity to have a couple of decent punts in a row, normally its  a run of crap punts!
So the salient points:
she is the girl in the pics, yes they have been photoshopped.
Services received : ow, dfk, fingering, multi positions, multi cum.
Her English isn't great,  but her pussy and attitude was!
I'm sure she's Romanian which will no doubt put some off, but i can only comment on my experience which was very enjoyable.
Will I return, yes.

Thanks for the good Review MrDog. Pleased you had a good punt with Rania. She's got FK, OWO, CIM, and Facials on her profile. Didn't you try any of them? If not, do you think that they would have been available MrDog?