Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jessy - Adultwork / Vivastreet  (Read 1974 times)

9 review(s) for Thai Soraya (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline randomlymad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I saw her at 8PM tonight.

Although there are some pros and cons for her, overall I would give a positive review.

So first things first - looks!

Appearance
She seems to be of Thai origin like her profile says, she is absolutely TINY! Petite is not the word, she's exactly my cup of tea so not complaints here whatsoever, however she will not be for everyone. Small boobs so if you like big ones she may not be for you. All of her pictures are 100% her, I'll let you judge the rest for yourself.

Newcastle city centre, location posted on her profile - easy to find and a bit out of the way, so no prying eyes on this one. Ideal location but the flat is definitely not the best, so a neutral from me on this one.

Communication
Her texting was pretty simple, so I would rate communication as a positive overall; however I did ask her to wear a dress and she did not - I cant say if this was bad communication or performance.

Performance
Hmm the big one for most people!

Despite what her profile says, she doed not do oral at all. Not OWO or even with a condom, so if this is important to you let her go.
In bed she was great - always doing something, not lazy at all and was quite submissive; doing basically everything that I asked.
She tried to rush once, about 15 mins in (30 min booking) and I asked her to slow down and she did.

So TL;DR version:

Pros
Great in bed
Stunning
Easy to find location
Good communication overall

Cons
Flat not the best
Didnt follow through with request
No Oral

Im giving a positive overall - despite the cons. This is because I thoroughly enjoyed myself and did enjoy the experience.

However that being said, I would not return due to the cons that have been listed.

Hope this helps!

Looking4fun

Sounds like you enjoyed most of it but it would have been a negative if she advertises oral then doesn't do oral = negative in my opinion

Offline maxxblue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I saw her at 8PM tonight.

Although there are some pros and cons for her, overall I would give a positive review.

So first things first - looks!

Appearance
She seems to be of Thai origin like her profile says, she is absolutely TINY! Petite is not the word, she's exactly my cup of tea so not complaints here whatsoever, however she will not be for everyone. Small boobs so if you like big ones she may not be for you. All of her pictures are 100% her, I'll let you judge the rest for yourself.

Newcastle city centre, location posted on her profile - easy to find and a bit out of the way, so no prying eyes on this one. Ideal location but the flat is definitely not the best, so a neutral from me on this one.

Communication
Her texting was pretty simple, so I would rate communication as a positive overall; however I did ask her to wear a dress and she did not - I cant say if this was bad communication or performance.

Performance
Hmm the big one for most people!

Despite what her profile says, she doed not do oral at all. Not OWO or even with a condom, so if this is important to you let her go.
In bed she was great - always doing something, not lazy at all and was quite submissive; doing basically everything that I asked.
She tried to rush once, about 15 mins in (30 min booking) and I asked her to slow down and she did.

So TL;DR version:

Pros
Great in bed
Stunning
Easy to find location
Good communication overall

Cons
Flat not the best
Didnt follow through with request
No Oral

Im giving a positive overall - despite the cons. This is because I thoroughly enjoyed myself and did enjoy the experience.

However that being said, I would not return due to the cons that have been listed.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the review, randomlymad.

Not quite sure what you mean when you say that she didn't follow through with request, as you also said that she did everything you asked?

It would be helpful if you could clarify.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:00:01 am by maxxblue »

Looking4fun

He asked her to wear a dress advertises oral but doesn't do it

Offline Tiger63

Offline maxxblue

He asked her to wear a dress advertises oral but doesn't do it

Thanks L4F.

Offline Knight Templar

Offline wearsidemark

Looks just like my type. Small and tight. Thanks for the review