Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Four hands massage at Bangkok Thai Spa, East Finchley, with Nancy and May  (Read 27879 times)

ChesneyChestnuts

I had the pleasure of a 4 hand massage a few days ago. I'd never had a 4 hand massage before but woke up with the hankering for a massage with a difference so thought I'd give Bangkok Thai Spa (External Link/Members Only) a go as East Finchley. Phoned them up and booked a half hour massage for 2pm. I was told I'd be seen by Nancy and May (or Maya?)

Nancy is a petite but sexy Thai lady in her 40s, May is similarly petite, absolutely gorgeous, and younger, around late 20s I'd guess. £25 each for half an hour (so £50 for the 4 hands massage).

I was about 15 minutes early but this wasn't a problem and I got the impression they were quiet at the time. I was asked to strip off and lie on the bed. When they returned, they came straight to the point and asked what kind of massage I wanted… as they could see my bare bum and I was starkers on the massage table it wasn't a huge leap for May to suggest "sensual?"

"Yes, very sensual, sounds perfect" was my reply and they got straight to it, long oily strokes up my calves and thighs from Nancy, with May rubbing oil into my butt cheeks (which, I have to admit, she was very complimentary about). I reached out with both hands and stroked each of their thighs, letting my hands run up onto both of their pert arses. Simultaneously they brushed my crack and and balls with their finger tips and asked if there was anywhere particular I wanted massaged. I gave them the corny line about "giving my friend a massage too" and after a giggle from the pair of them I felt oily hands on my cock.

At this point – and this is the first thing I'm kicking myself over – May said "60 pounds ok?" Now, I know this sounds like a total straight out lie, but due to my bad hearing, her accent and my mind being elsewhere, I genuinely heard this as "sexy round here ok?" and assumed she meant the sexy action she'd started. I murmured "mmm yeah great" and the massage continued.

I then offered to turn over – my cock was rock hard at this point and May was struggling with it being pressed into the massage table, with Nancy focussing on my balls. Now, obviously looking back, this is the second thing I'm kicking myself over as I now realise I was voluntarily taking a shortcut to not getting my money's worth, as I was basically asking them to finish me off 10 minutes into my 30 minute booking. Oh well. Turning over, letting my erection raise to full mast and seeing the two of them going to town on my cock and balls certainly escalated the rigidity of my erection.

I asked how much for them to be topless and was told it wasn't on offer here. Fair enough, although disappointing – I could tell May had a gorgeous body under her masseuses tunic… and by now each of my hands was inside the tunic of each girl, stroking their slim backs. I tried a couple of times to reach around inside May's bra but was cheekily told to stop being naughty. The glint in her eye suggests more may have been on offer if Nancy hadn't been there.

Anyway after another 10 minutes or so the 4 hand massage ended with each of them taking turns to bring me to climax and the sensation was absolutely amazing. Their technique was brilliant and felt fucking incredible. Once they both wiped me down I was asked if I wanted a shower or towel, I opted for a shower and was asked to wait while Nancy left to prepare it. This left me with May and things got a little flirty – definitely left me wondering if more would have been offered if I'd booked her to myself for an hour.

Nancy came back and brought up the subject of the tip… remember I had totally misheard May's "60 pounds?" So I asked how much… and was told £30 each. This for a fully clothed HE with very light touching is too steep for me, and I only had £45 left in my wallet, so I replied I would go to £20 each but no more. May said "but we agreed earlier at the start" and I realised my mistake. I explained the situation, apologised, and gave them the £45. May left to see another client, smacking my bum on the way out ("You naughty boy!") and I decided to get out of there without the shower. I apologised again to Nancy on the way out, promised I'd be booking them again, and left for the tube station 10 minutes down the road.

Definitely an overall positive experience, despite the £95 price tag on only a 20 to 25 minute's massage, and the fact according to them it should have been £110. The 4 hand experience was great, and if massage is your thing it's definitely worth a try… although next time I'll just be booking May on her own.

James999

£100 for a wank, with them not even getting undressed  :thumbsdown:

Offline earlgreyman

Cheers for the review ChesneyChestnuts. I too like a sensual massage and have been looking for a decent place in N/NW London which doesn't charge extortionate prices for basically an oily toss off. I've written a couple reviews on here.

I do like the sound of May(a), as you've reported that she's young and sounds quite naughty, so might give her a go soon, probably for a good hour. Will report back  :cool:

I've had 4 hand massages before and they can be amazing, but given the prices and double tip for each person as an extra for one outcome, I doubt i'll be doing that! Better to go see a proper WG and get the full experience for £30 less!

LL

£100 for a wank, with them not even getting undressed  :thumbsdown:
Don't forget it should have been £110!
An entertaining review OP but I don't think you got much for your money.

vw

Don't forget it should have been £110!
An entertaining review OP but I don't think you got much for your money.

Agree and now she is on here moaning about the review !

Offline diddy

Agree and now she is on here moaning about the review !
where? Am i being thick? :blush:

Offline Steely Dan

No, you are not being thick, there is an area you cannot yet see.  This site is so open that 1000s of members can see reports - but not everyone can.

Rules
- Hidden forums / Inner Circle
None exist except three sections which are only visible to active posting and established members. These are the Off-Topic, Deleted Posts and Reported Posts sections. Thousands of accounts have access to these 3 sections, thus not regarded as "secret" forums.

Offline diddy

No, you are not being thick, there is an area you cannot yet see.  This site is so open that 1000s of members can see reports - but not everyone can.

Rules
- Hidden forums / Inner Circle
None exist except three sections which are only visible to active posting and established members. These are the Off-Topic, Deleted Posts and Reported Posts sections. Thousands of accounts have access to these 3 sections, thus not regarded as "secret" forums.
Thanks for explaining, I read and reread the threads wondering wtf! Is it allowed to cut and paste the above mentioned masseurs complaint into this thread for the benefit of us locals who would like to know what the reply was but don't yet have access to the non-secret secret bits?

vw

Thanks for explaining, I read and reread the threads wondering wtf! Is it allowed to cut and paste the above mentioned masseurs complaint into this thread for the benefit of us locals who would like to know what the reply was but don't yet have access to the non-secret secret bits?

We cant do that or Admin  revokes access as he has done many times.

Offline diddy

We cant do that or Admin  revokes access as he has done many times.
ok fair enough thanks for clarifying

Offline punk

ChesneyChestnuts

As I can't edit the post to remove details of names, would an admin or moderator be able to do it? Don't want to cause any problems by giving away too much info about the location or massage therapists...

Offline earlgreyman

I visited this place the other day. No extras offered and I didn't ask as it seemed a legit place.

Normally (in my experience) if anything is available, the masseuse would ask or start working on the area to try to arouse me.

Brilliant massage though, but would've liked a H.E. The girl was gorgeous, petite and looked like she was in her mid 20s - i believe her name was Jessica.

£25 for 30mins.

I'm wondering if you have to request the 'sensual massage' upfront like the op did? Hmm.

I'll try again next week just for the massage, but will take my chances and ask for extras next time.

:wacko:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 09:09:03 am by earlgreyman »

LL

I'm wondering if you have to request the 'sensual massage' upfront like the op did? Hmm.
I'll try again next week just for the massage, but will take my chances and ask for extras next time.
Ask her if she does "full service" and see what's on offer. It's a win-win situation as even if she's outraged by your question, "what sort of place do you think this is!?". Then you counter with, "I merely refer to full body massage with a shower at the end, get your mind out of the gutter!".

Offline Raj_peters

I might try this place out - been trying to crack this Thai massage place in strawberry hill for a while but these Thai girls don't seem keen to go past HE!

ChesneyChestnuts

dembo200

saw a girl here called champagne,very pretty.nice massage.and standard £30 HE.Which is about the going rate in north london.think she is there on a friday.saw a couple of other girls on my way out all very attractive.

punter6969

I visited this place the other day. No extras offered and I didn't ask as it seemed a legit place.

Normally (in my experience) if anything is available, the masseuse would ask or start working on the area to try to arouse me.

Brilliant massage though, but would've liked a H.E. The girl was gorgeous, petite and looked like she was in her mid 20s - i believe her name was Jessica.

£25 for 30mins.

:wacko:

well, was you butt naked? if not, that might initiate the extras :)

Offline earlgreyman

nah man, i was buttnaked and ready! lol

Haven't been back, but might give it another try in the near future.

TheWave

Just for the record, I visited this place last month. Strange set up. I walked in and asked if May was available. She was. Then I had to go out again and phone for an appointment.

Anyway, May is a beauty for sure. Very chatty. Her second week back at work after a 2 month break. How did I find out about her? A friend...ahem. Online she guessed. Nice legit massage for 55 mins inc nice footwork. Then she said "We've got 5 minutes, do you want this massaged as well? That's what you're here for right?" Negotiate to £25 for the HE but the top cannot come off. Against the rules. I wasn't having that so I wormed my hand inside her top anyway and managed to play with her tits. The right one popped out of her bra revealing a beautiful glossy brown nipple. It tickles she said but didn't object too strongly. Not the best HE I've had but it was nice to get jerked off by a very pretty girl. £45 for massage + £30 tip (I thought she deserved an extra £5 for letting me feel her tits).

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I went here a few days ago as I wanted to try somewhere different to Sala Thai. I booked to see Jessica. I was let in by Napa and shown to the room by Champagne, two pretty girls, I was wondering if I had made the right decision.
Jessica came in and I wasn't disappointed she was petite early 20s. I won't go into too many details but she has one of the cutest bodies I have seen. I didn't leave disappointed, although cost me a little more money than I would usually pay. Really good massage asked for soft but it was harder than that.
I must say the girls there were some of the prettiest I have seen in a parlour, I think I will need to go back, I am sure you can have more fun away from the Parlour which is what I like.

Offline Rupert

I went here a few days ago as I wanted to try somewhere different to Sala Thai. I booked to see Jessica. I was let in by Napa and shown to the room by Champagne, two pretty girls, I was wondering if I had made the right decision.
Jessica came in and I wasn't disappointed she was petite early 20s. I won't go into too many details but she has one of the cutest bodies I have seen. I didn't leave disappointed, although cost me a little more money than I would usually pay. Really good massage asked for soft but it was harder than that.
I must say the girls there were some of the prettiest I have seen in a parlour, I think I will need to go back, I am sure you can have more fun away from the Parlour which is what I like.

How much did you pay and what services was on offer, bit more info would help please....

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
How much did you pay and what services was on offer, bit more info would help please....
Sorry Rupert but I don't like to give too much info on here. I know it's a punting site but to be honest, I know that services can be restricted if discussed too much on here. Which means everyone suffers. I am happy to discuss in PM if you want more information.

Offline Ozy84

Hi Kev, did you choose jessica from the three girls or was it just her turn? In that case would you go back for jessica or the other 2? Thanks

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Hi Kev, did you choose jessica from the three girls or was it just her turn? In that case would you go back for jessica or the other 2? Thanks
I just phoned up and asked who was available and just took a chance on her. I asked if I turned up could I pick but was told unless I request someone it is done on a turn basis. I would honestly have been happy with any of the girls having seen them.
I would go back and see Jessica again

Online billyrider

Cheers for the review Kevin a return visit to be planned.

:thumbsup:

TheWave

Sorry Rupert but I don't like to give too much info on here. I know it's a punting site but to be honest, I know that services can be restricted if discussed too much on here. Which means everyone suffers. I am happy to discuss in PM if you want more information.

Kev, can you PM me with the details?

Offline webpunter

I too like a sensual massage and have been looking for a decent place in N/NW London which doesn't charge extortionate prices for basically an oily toss off.
[just picked up on this thread]   +1  great phraseology.  NW London seems to be better served with pukka thai places than SW London

theGOAT

So basically only go to this place if you want a massage, not sex.  You may not even get a HE.

Hmmh :unknown:

TheWave

Kudos to Ozy84 for the revelation that Gift at Sala Thai and Champagne at Bangkok Thai Spa are in fact one and the same!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96673.msg1160822#msg1160822

So there we have it: Gift/Champagne works at Sala Thai on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and at Bangkok Thai Spa on Fridays.

For some reason I feel especially gutted now that I wasn’t able to see Gift/Champagne when I was in the UK recently. Grrrr…!

Offline Ozy84

Kudos to Ozy84 for the revelation that Gift at Sala Thai and Champagne at Bangkok Thai Spa are in fact one and the same!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96673.msg1160822#msg1160822

So there we have it: Gift/Champagne works at Sala Thai on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and at Bangkok Thai Spa on Fridays.

For some reason I feel especially gutted now that I wasn’t able to see Gift/Champagne when I was in the UK recently. Grrrr…!

This also then means, for those who are old enough and if my research is correct, Gift/champagne was Sonia at baan thai prior to coming to the north london area. What a small world it can be sometimes..... :drinks:

MathewKing

Does anybody knows of any girls who can be recommended at this place. Thanks in advanced fellows

Offline Richard52

I've been here recently, Amy is stunning, but bit of a rubbish massage, poor HE, doesn't let you touch or anything at all. Disappointing. Candy gives a good massage let's you squeeze her ass through her clothes, that's about it at this place.

Offline armani79

Did someone knows where Jessica go?

Online billyrider

Did someone knows where Jessica go?

Apparently she left the business and is working with her sister in a restaurant or take away in Surrey.

Seems like a common story when they move on.

Offline armani79

Apparently she left the business and is working with her sister in a restaurant or take away in Surrey.

Seems like a common story when they move on.

No is not working in restaurant naw
She do massage in some shop near kings cross

Offline Ozy84

No is not working in restaurant naw
She do massage in some shop near kings cross

And how do you know Emporio??

Offline armani79

:lol:
I know many things for all the girls
I didn't post nothing
Couse don't need to know from all people

Offline Ozy84

I know many things for all the girls
I didn't post nothing
Couse don't need to know from all people

You what mate??

Offline armani79

You what mate??

I sed i know many things for most of the girls
But I didn't post nothing

Offline LLPunting

I sed i know many things for most of the girls
But I didn't post nothing

Given your posting history and lack of reviews your value as a contributor is somewhat less than the value of the attire made by your namesake.

Ozy, he has to be a knock-off merchant, he doesn't sound Italian at all.   ;)

MathewKing

Offline LLPunting

Guys, Jessica is now working in External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the useful posting.   :drinks:
Have you tried her services there?
What's on offer and the rates?
Any other ladies worthy of note?

Offline armani79

I don't know for the extras in this new place
But I know Jessica massage is much better than Gift
And she is very pretty as well

Offline bukowski

Had a go here i short while ago having read some reviews on UKP
went there hoping that one of the reviews i read
that hinted are more being offered
would work out well for me too

however my experience matched almost exactly this one from Richard52

I've been here recently, Amy is stunning, but bit of a rubbish massage, poor HE, doesn't let you touch or anything at all. Disappointing. Candy gives a good massage let's you squeeze her ass through her clothes, that's about it at this place.

except that
the HE it self was pretty good but not worth the double money really
Amy was very nice but not `stunning` in my eyes

1 hour 4 hands paid £80 (won't do that again)
HE 4 hands paid £60 (won't do that again)

there were a couple of other ladies mooching about who looked much more filth oriented though
(ie wearing much more hooker-ish make-up and more penetrating eye contact)

but didn't get their names
might try digging them up and having another go sometime soon
maybe
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral