Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Chinese massage, Morriston  (Read 1257 times)

Secretliaison6969

Unable to put link up sorry as I'm on my phone - there is a thread elsewhere I believe
Comms were OK, the English isn't great but manageable - no problem getting an appointment with 20 mins notice and you could probably just walk in anyway.
The entrance is on the Main Street in Morriston so this may not be everyone's cup of tea when there's a lot of people about.
I was greeted by a friendly older lady who said she would see to me next time I came, this time I was in the company of a younger and also friendly Chinese masseuse
I paid £30 for 30 minutes massage - the massage was actually excellent and one of the best I've had. I was naked (of course) and she was fully clothed.
When she told me to turn over she pointed at the vital organ and whispered 'massage here'
This was an extra £20 and worth every penny.
I didn't enquired about touching her and she didn't offer, I simply lay there and enjoyed her incredible technique
The money shot had more fireworks than Chinese New Year and if this was on a Chinese menu then she chose 'Cream of sum yung guy'
She laughed at the amount of cum that she teased out of me - absolutely oozing out of her fingers
Happy days
Would I recommend ?
100%
Extremely satisfied.