Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cutecally  (Read 724 times)

Offline fumanchu11

External Link/Members Only

has anybody seen this girl and if so is she worth a punt

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

has anybody seen this girl and if so is she worth a punt

Seemed popular back in 2013 which is when she last got an AW rating and a mention in UKP.  Seems to have going quiet since - temporary retirement? dropped a kid?  Who knows. :unknown:

I might be being a bit picky but doesn't look in the best of condition skin and tit wise!  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

:unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:30:29 pm by Roth »

Hartman

Those are definitely not the tits of a 23 year old! More like early to mid-30s at least. Former bath babe I believe.

Offline hottext72

I had some email correspondence with her last month. She is working much less due to baby.  So short notice availability difficult. I still got her on my HL list as lots of options on her likes list included in her price.  :hi:

Offline Devon Maverick

Hi
I saw this girl last year before I joined this site, she wasn't bothered about feedback at all and said she preferred none when I asked at the time whether she wanted any. That's probably why she has so little!!

Remembering back, though pleasant, looks wise she wasn't what I was hoping, and not as pretty or attractive as her photos hinted were there hidden.  Her French kissing was extremely light and cursory even though I take hygiene extremely seriously and I found the whole experience a bit 'cold'.  I couldn't get her to 'enjoy it' though I tried! Age wise I would have said about 29.

Maybe We didn't click but it certainly felt like a 'business meeting' the whole time. It might have been impacted by her being tired from a long day with the hours  from her day job, from which she came straight from to meet me, with a quick stop at home to change, so I did appreciate that she still saw me, when time was tight. 

Certainly I never considered returning whatsoever. I was disappointed even though again she is a pleasant enough person. Visually or personality wise she wasn't what I had hoped for from the profile.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:16:22 pm by Devon Maverick »

vw

Seemed popular back in 2013 which is when she last got an AW rating and a mention in UKP.  Seems to have going quiet since - temporary retirement? dropped a kid?  Who knows. :unknown:

I might be being a bit picky but doesn't look in the best of condition skin and tit wise!  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

:unknown: :unknown:

Oh well, at least she is towards the end of the results when searching by last modified.

Better off having a wank with your finger in your rectum by the sound of it !

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Oh well, at least she is towards the end of the results when searching by last modified.

Better off having a wank with your finger in your rectum by the sound of it !

I just snotted with laughter in public then
 :D