Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia & Skali: Hot Collection: Old Marylebone Road  (Read 9389 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Lucia External Link/Members Only mid/late twenties, Polish, 5’5” size 8, pale, blonde, blue eyes, 36E-25-35, all natural, a few tattoos  and Skali, External Link/Members Only late twenties, Polish, 5’6”, size 8, tanned, brunette, brown eyes, 34F-24-34, heavy bolt ons, no tats.

90 minutes £560

Location, well known working flat on Old Marylebone Road.

I saw Lucia a couple of years ago and the fact that she remembered me, at least she said she did, added to the deepest of deep French kisses/gropes on entry made me feel like she really did. She has lost weight since I last saw her and is now size 8. I guess she is able to consistently deliver top quality service over time is due to her taking frequent breaks, whatever it is she is an awesome girl who adores sex, the look in her eyes when you are shagging her, imploring you to keep going is mesmerizing.

Skali, despite being named after a breed of particularly obnoxious Liverpool hooligans, it was apparently a typo as her working name should have been Scully a la X-Files and looking a little hard faced on the agency photos is in reality much softer and looks like she's had her lips done, but they, unlike her tits are natural.

The pictures are photoshopped, you are not getting skinny supermodels or immaculately toned gym bunnies, just great girls who love cock.

These two are not for the faint hearted or easily excited, this was a full on, nerve jangling, cock twitching 90 minutes of DFK, groping, poking, OWO, RO, rimming, fucking, licking, sucking, sexy, raunchy, magical feeling, joined together most of the time one way or another, some good banter, full use of the sofa and bed, oily fun and ended with two money shots.

Pop one was delivered after a prolonged bout of double oral and was swallowed eagerly by Lucia, the second after enthusiastic and athletic fucking of both girls in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy & missionary was deposited all over both faces and tits. They are not cum dodgers and eagerly suck out every last drop, licking cock and balls clean.

I’m knackered and will need a nap this afternoon.

Online robbie54321

Pretty sure Lucia is early twenties 23-24?
Anyway, another top performance from the Poles!
good reason to vote NO to Brexit?

Offline Makka124

nice, Lucia is a great and I've got to make time to see skali if she's as good a lucia

Offline Makka124

She can still come over and work even if there is a exit from the EU

Yeboahsleftfoot

Pretty sure Lucia is early twenties 23-24?
Anyway, another top performance from the Poles!

I saw Lucia at least 2 years ago, unless she was very young then reckon she's at least 25 now, however old she is she sure as hell loves sex  :yahoo:

Yeboahsleftfoot

nice, Lucia is a great and I've got to make time to see skali if she's as good a lucia

Skali is different to Lucia, like a dirty stripper you know you can fuck, the great thing about the best Polish girls is that they love fucking and don't mind cum dripping from their chin, an admirable trait in any girl.

Offline Clipit

They look delicious! Do either offer anal?

Yeboahsleftfoot

They look delicious! Do either offer anal?

Lucia does Clipit, she showed me her new anal lube!

Offline Inbetweener

Is Skali actually Polish? The profile says she's Russian.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Is Skali actually Polish? The profile says she's Russian.

Profile does say Russian, she is as Polish as Warsaw, we talked about it, the agency also mis spelt her hooker name with should've been Scully....

Offline Inbetweener

Profile does say Russian, she is as Polish as Warsaw, we talked about it, the agency also mis spelt her hooker name with should've been Scully....
Thank you. I've seen Lucia a number of times and love the look of Skali.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thank you. I've seen Lucia a number of times and love the look of Skali.

Lucia is looking a bit rough round the edges with the tats and a couple of bruises, from banging into things, nothing sinister, but her personality and performance and those fucking eyes and dirty mouth "now you know I'm going to swallow it" make her special.

Skali, is a rough version of her touched up photos, she's a big/tall girls, not fat, bit of a belly, pretty in a "dirty whore" kind of way, great skin, lips look enhanced but aren't, great arse that she wants to pump up, that'd be a mistake imo, long legs, massive hardish bolt ons, great attitude, can take a good pounding, sucks like a champion and is not afraid of spunk.

Offline Clipit

In London in the next couple of weeks. Are these ladies still active together?

Offline Makka124

Should be, they are active now

Offline Jay72

I was told Lucia doesnt do duos anymore, though that may have been temporary i have no idea

Offline Makka124

I was told Lucia doesnt do duos anymore, though that may have been temporary i have no idea

Might be because they are not at the same flat?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Might be because they are not at the same flat?

I reckon it depends on which girls are here and who is based in which flats at the time, generally the EE agencies only offer duos from the same location and won't move girl A to girl Bs place.

Lucia refusing a threesome, or sex in any shape or form is like one of us passing up on the offer a free blowjob.

Offline sHiNy

How do you get to their DUO page? or do they not have one on Hot Collection?

slow and low

Admire your commitment to the duo scene, Hope your budget is surviving.  :D

Offline sHiNy

Well if you're balling like him then why not?

Yeboahsleftfoot

How do you get to their DUO page? or do they not have one on Hot Collection?

The Hot Collection website is pretty crappy, no duo page and it only mentions who duos with who on some girl's profiles - ask the bird on reception....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Admire your commitment to the duo scene, Hope your budget is surviving.  :D

S&L, my Ghanaian hotel empire is supplementing the football income and I invested in a number of Ponzi schemes with a friend from Nigeria, this is his photo if you would like an introduction

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sir Lancealot

Glad you had a good punt.

PS. Could you PM me the details please of the risk-free investment opportunity. Looking for a safe home for my retirement fund...

Yeboahsleftfoot

Glad you had a good punt.

PS. Could you PM me the details please of the risk-free investment opportunity. Looking for a safe home for my retirement fund...

Ha!

slow and low

S&L, my Ghanaian hotel empire is supplementing the football income and I invested in a number of Ponzi schemes with a friend from Nigeria, this is his photo if you would like an introduction

Hidden Image/Members Only
Thanks bud investing as of now  :D

Offline LuciaLusi

• Service Provider
Hello hello hello :)

I'm reading everything guys :)

LUSI X

Yeboahsleftfoot

LUSI X

At least it's all good x

Offline sHiNy

Where can i find you lucia? Are ypu still working?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Where can i find you lucia? Are ypu still working?

She comes over for a while then back home....

Offline LuciaLusi

• Service Provider
I don't know when I'll be back on websites yet.  Hopefully soon :)

James999

LUSI X

Does that include the site rules  :unknown:

Offline LuciaLusi

• Service Provider
It's nice to hear some nice things about myself so I really appreciate that that's why I just wanna say a word :)
X

dembo200

Does that include the site rules  :unknown:

shes a legend.make an exception haha :yahoo:

Offline tommy73

look forward  to seeing  you again

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

LUSI X

Lusi, Welcome to UKP.

As a general rule, WGs are not allowed to tout themselves here on UKP, so take care on this site, otherwise you'll be banned straight away.

If you've not already done so, I would suggest that you join the sister site UKE (see bottom of my post for the link) where you can join the forum and make friends with other WGs, as well as advertise yourself for free and tout yourself to your heart's content.

Offline tantric talents

Any idea when Lucia's back in London?

Offline bobbyewing71

Lucia. When are you going be back inLondon? Bobbyx