Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pleasure Heaven - Doncaster  (Read 2414 times)

2 review(s) for 2 + 3 girl blowjobs (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

Last week I made an error of judgement and this, coupled with my misreading of an AW profile (I read size 12 but was actually size 18 - my mistake entirely) led to an unfortunate meeting.
I had some issues seeing my regular ladies & since I was home for a few days & close to Doncaster, I fancied the 'double BJ special' that was on offer for 15 mins @ £50.

I should have paid more attention to the AW profile but, I didn't. Using AW on my old phone is something of a challenge at the best of times. I did note that the girls had some good feedback & also that there was a positive review on here by Mr Pugface.

Communication was excellent & meeting time late afternoon was agreed.

Now come the issues, for me.

The house is in a rough as hell neighbourhood - my opinion, others may disagree.
The girls, sisters, are both size 18 plus - again, I entirely accept that this was 100% my fault - I thought size 12.
The house smelled badly, difficult to pinpoint but kind of fishy.........The smell was on the staircase.
The room was dark, nicely decorated but, dark & dingy - not appealing.

Both girls remained fully clothed - they were pleasant and chatty.

My expectation was one of 15 mins of duel BJ with both girls active at all times as per their descriptions on AW.

In reality it was mostly one girl wanking me whilst the other gave a BJ - not what I had expected.I did get a BJ off both but rarely at the same time.

The second that the deed was done, one of the girls was instantly on her phone whilst the other cleaned me up.

I am torn between Neutral & Negative because of the part my own mistake played but, given the negative aspects overall, I ended up making the choice that I have.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 09:09:40 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline stevedave

Seems a justifiable neg to me, but I wasn't there.

Larger ladies aren't really a problem for me, but even when having a 15 minute quickie with someone, I'd expect a bit of nudity and for them to at least wait until I'm out of the room to start playing with their phone.

overdone

But does one of them look like the photo?

Offline FLYING BLUE

But does one of them look like the photo?

No.

also, the so called punter on this forum who gave them a glowing review has just been banned.

Offline kingkong69

Wheres the pleasure?you deffo not in heaven  :scare:

100punt

I too had the misfortune of paying too see these two last week,£80 for double bj for 30 min,the pics are fake and the two girls are huge,unhygienic and the house is disgusting

On top of that these girls couldn't give a decent BJ if there life depended on it, I have no idea how they have so many positive reviews on AW ,I wouldn't screw these girls for free

I have had around 8 punts over the past 6 months and all but 2 have been shit and nothing like there profiles,thinking of paying the extra and using Mckenzie's

Offline FLYING BLUE

I too had the misfortune of paying too see these two last week,£80 for double bj for 30 min,the pics are fake and the two girls are huge,unhygienic and the house is disgusting

On top of that these girls couldn't give a decent BJ if there life depended on it, I have no idea how they have so many positive reviews on AW ,I wouldn't screw these girls for free

I have had around 8 punts over the past 6 months and all but 2 have been shit and nothing like there profiles,thinking of paying the extra and using Mckenzie's

Completely agree with you. It is now almost certain that the original reviewer on here was touting and has now been banned (Robert Smith aka Pugface).
I would also treat the AW feedback with extreme caution.
I urge you to write a full review so that other members don't waste money on this pair
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:44:45 am by FLYING BLUE »

100punt

New on the site so il look how to do a review

There is a big difference between curvy and clinically obese,  avoid at all costs as there won't be any double BJ heaven just a very bad smell and a disappointed cock

Offline BP96

Thanks for the warning guys, they were on my to-do list to.

If you're looking for a genuinely good experience then you won't go wrong with the reputable incall agencies. I've used Northern Belles in the past who have been good.

macready

This thread is exactly why UKP is such a top website.

Thanks gents, they were on my hit list too. I'd even emailed them on AW, and received a reply. Without UKP I'd have gone there for sure.

Online BOBBY

This thread is exactly why UKP is such a top website.

Thanks gents, they were on my hit list too. I'd even emailed them on AW, and received a reply. Without UKP I'd have gone there for sure.

Got to agree, I was planning on going tomorrow, so that's a disaster avoided. Thanks guys

coolguy1990

I read size 12 but was actually size 18 - my mistake entirely) led to an unfortunate meeting.

Now I know that someone has already pointed out that they used fake pics and the girls you met looked nothing like them, but I just thought it would be interesting to note just how hot the girls in the pics look and yet they are probably size 18s at least.

If the two girls had turned out to be the babes in the photos, I bet you wouldn't have cared that they were not size 12s.

100punt

I agree the girls in the pics are hot, big but more curves and thick set which I don't mind but in real life the girls are clinically obese.

That's a big difference, the big round boobs in their profile are In fact huge saggy droopers

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

So glad I have joined this forum! Had arranged a visit with these two having had them on my hotlist for a while, sucked in by their pictures like many others have said. Needless to say I have cancelled! Just shows how AW is always a big risk. I am glad I can use the reviews on here to make a new hotlist based on you guys' experiences.  :hi: