Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catrine - Wolverhampton  (Read 2362 times)

3 review(s) for Antonia.25 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Colin McGoober

Finally my first review :dance:

Location: A terraced house on Craddock Street in the Whitmore Reans area, a few feet away from the Pegasus Banqueting Suite, once I got there I was let in by Catrine.

The Girl/Woman: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
21 yr. old Romanian girl, she looked exactly like her profile pictures, pretty face, long reddish brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, but had put on a bit of weight. She wore just a black t-shirt, black bra and panties.

Price: 180 2 hours
Services: Oral (Covered), Anal (£30 Extra depending on size)

The meet: This punt happened yesterday night, TBH Catrine was my last choice as x~kimberly~x was in Oxford and Trinity Masseuse was already booked for the day. Arranged by phone, the comms were good and she spoke a bit of decent English although I treaded with caution after things I've heard from other members.

She lead me to the front side room/bedroom which was right across from the entrance where we sorted out the paperwork, it was tidy to say the least and I then went to the toilet, which was right through the kitchen. She introduced me to her friend who she offered to have a threesome with but I declined and said next time, she offered me a drink and I requested some water.

Back to the room and we got undressed and started off with some light touching and kissing each others bodies, then on with the condom and she gave me some covered oral which I didn't mind, this lasted for a few minutes until I asked her for some anal play for a while which turned her on a bit. After that, we proceeded to start with cowgirl, she went at a slow pace at my request, her style was amazing and really knew how to work her body, however I couldn't take anymore and finally popped.

She then removed the condom and I cleaned myself up, I rested for a while and we had a little chat, she then gave me a massage as I rested on my front. It was decent, she worked my legs back and my shoulders. She asked if I wanted some music and accepted. after I put on the music I wanted.

I drank the rest of my water and we then went for round 2 as I asked her to lie on her back as I gave her oral, her pussy was clean and I mostly went up and down and in and out with my tongue, I even licked around her clit area which she enjoyed a lot until she came, at this point I got hard again. I put the condom on and took her in cowgirl with me feeling and sucking on her breasts and nipples which were very sensitive, missionary with kisses on her neck which made her ticklish and doggy, the later of which lasted for a while at differing paces. With only 15 minutes to go, we decided to try anal.:yahoo: She lubed up her ass and guided my cock inside, I started off slow and gentle until entered a bit deeper and picked up the pace. after a while she wanted me to come as time was running out so I pulled out, removed the condom, wanked until I finally popped. I cleaned up and the got dressed and left thanking her for her services.

Her service was very good, decent massage, doesn't FK.
Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

Would I recommend? Yes I would, although some people would say otherwise due to a certain tag. but all and all, that's up to you.

Offline snoopyigor

certain tag...................?

Creamypants

certain tag...................?

Romanian. Some will negatively generalise  :(

Ming

Finally my first review :dance:

Location: A terraced house on Craddock Street in the Whitmore Reans area, a few feet away from the Pegasus Banqueting Suite, once I got there I was let in by Catrine.

The Girl/Woman: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
21 yr. old Romanian girl, she looked exactly like her profile pictures, pretty face, long reddish brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, but had put on a bit of weight. She wore just a black t-shirt, black bra and panties.

Price: 180 2 hours
Services: Oral (Covered), Anal (£30 Extra depending on size)

The meet: This punt happened yesterday night, TBH Catrine was my last choice as x~kimberly~x was in Oxford and Trinity Masseuse was already booked for the day. Arranged by phone, the comms were good and she spoke a bit of decent English although I treaded with caution after things I've heard from other members.

She lead me to the front side room/bedroom which was right across from the entrance where we sorted out the paperwork, it was tidy to say the least and I then went to the toilet, which was right through the kitchen. She introduced me to her friend who she offered to have a threesome with but I declined and said next time, she offered me a drink and I requested some water.

Back to the room and we got undressed and started off with some light touching and kissing each others bodies, then on with the condom and she gave me some covered oral which I didn't mind, this lasted for a few minutes until I asked her for some anal play for a while which turned her on a bit. After that, we proceeded to start with cowgirl, she went at a slow pace at my request, her style was amazing and really knew how to work her body, however I couldn't take anymore and finally popped.

She then removed the condom and I cleaned myself up, I rested for a while and we had a little chat, she then gave me a massage as I rested on my front. It was decent, she worked my legs back and my shoulders. She asked if I wanted some music and accepted. after I put on the music I wanted.

I drank the rest of my water and we then went for round 2 as I asked her to lie on her back as I gave her oral, her pussy was clean and I mostly went up and down and in and out with my tongue, I even licked around her clit area which she enjoyed a lot until she came, at this point I got hard again. I put the condom on and took her in cowgirl with me feeling and sucking on her breasts and nipples which were very sensitive, missionary with kisses on her neck which made her ticklish and doggy, the later of which lasted for a while at differing paces. With only 15 minutes to go, we decided to try anal.:yahoo: She lubed up her ass and guided my cock inside, I started off slow and gentle until entered a bit deeper and picked up the pace. after a while she wanted me to come as time was running out so I pulled out, removed the condom, wanked until I finally popped. I cleaned up and the got dressed and left thanking her for her services.

Her service was very good, decent massage, doesn't FK.
Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

Would I recommend? Yes I would, although some people would say otherwise due to a certain tag. but all and all, that's up to you.

Hi, thanks for the review and welcome.

I must admit I am a little surprised at the positive, to me this sounds at best a neutral.

She has gained weight, insists you wear a condom for oral, wore a black tee shirt to greet you, you had to clean yourself up etc etc. I would have walked if she had greeted me in a Tee shirt never mind the rest!

Have you been punting long? Because it seems to me that for £210 you got a pretty poor service. There are a lot of girls who are better looking and have better reputations who would have been chomping at the bit for a 2hr booking.

Your review, your rating.

Ming  :hi:

Offline snoopyigor

profile has taken an interesting turn......good grief

Colin McGoober

Hi, thanks for the review and welcome.

I must admit I am a little surprised at the positive, to me this sounds at best a neutral.

She has gained weight, insists you wear a condom for oral, wore a black tee shirt to greet you, you had to clean yourself up etc etc. I would have walked if she had greeted me in a Tee shirt never mind the rest!

Have you been punting long? Because it seems to me that for £210 you got a pretty poor service. There are a lot of girls who are better looking and have better reputations who would have been chomping at the bit for a 2hr booking.

Your review, your rating.

Ming  :hi:

I thought it would be neutral as well, even I thought that I'd get a poor service but then again it wasn't as bad as I thought I would be, if I had OWO I would have paid 20 extra. There were wet-wipes provided, also I broke a sweat when fucking her.

Also I've been punting since summer 2007 and I've had that many 1 hour punts throughout that I later got to the point that I couldn't pop twice like I used to so I stepped up to 2 hours as well as getting better and lasting longer that once i pop the time goes by.

I agree about there being better looking girls out there with better reputations who are more worthy of 2 hours but some I would see others I wouldn't see due to personal preferences on their part.

Also I give her a 7.5/10